Jewelry & Gemstones Board Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GREAT FINISHES 2024 APRIL MAY JUNE

Startin off with a bang! Trifari https://www.ebay.com/itm/186366662184?hash=item2b64519628%3Ag%3AAQ0AAOSwcEFmBWaX&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5336393638&customid=&toolid=10049 Unusual Florenza https://www.ebay.com/itm/335317861520?...

User avatar by Guide
  • 12 replies
  • 1 helpful

The family of Schreiner Jewelry Post

The family of Schreiner Jewelry are still alive and kicking. Mom, Terry, is 89, and can't believe how my parents, and grandfathers creations have become so collectable. My dad's , Ambros, famous ruffle pin retailed for $7.50 in the mid 1950ss. It now...

What to call these the little plastic cups on this brooch

This is a 1-3/4" brooch the center of which is covered with Margarita rhinestones. My question is about the green plastic cups that have bi cone centers. Is there a name for this kind of setting? Thanks for the help.p.s. Can't believe I didn't take a...

Help with keywords on these lovely art deco ??? gold plated dangle ewarrings

Gold tester said they are at least 10k but not solid possibly plated or? At first look I thought they were damascene but they are not I need a real good description of these lovlies Grape, maple or Ivy leaves? The bottom dangles make me think of carr...

Help describing this amber speckled necklace.

Starting listing items from a jewlery lot I bought last weekend and half way though realized I really spent too much on the lot. This necklace i thought was special until I tried to figure out the large stones. First of it is plastic and not signed. ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

D&E Verification site now requires Account for access?

I just went to the D&E Verification site (agedandopulentjewelry) to search for something and was got this msg:"Your trial period has ended but your photos are not yet deleted. Upgrade your account to access it. Click here."Followed through link and i...

Identification Help for Pendant Markings - Fraternal Organization?

Does any one recognize the markings on this pendant? Is it Freemason? I've looked extensively and can't find another to compare it to. The enamel looks to be navy blue. I believe the inscription reads "In This Sign Conquer"Thank you for your help!

HELP with HUGE Smiling Dragonfly Pendant with Kangaroo Design. Coral Turquoise?

Hello!! It's been a while since I've had to ask for H E L P, but this time, I have no clue what this Big Pendant is or where it might have been made? I've never seen anything quite so Strange and Wonderful:) It's a huge SMILING Dragonfly, with what l...

Dragonfly Pendant Boards 001.jpg Dragonfly Pendant Boards 002.jpg Dragonfly Pendant Boards 003.jpg
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

eCommerce Bytes

Issue ReportedStatus November 02, 2014 18:13 PMPermalinkIt appears that all our items that have the 90 days holiday returns get a message when viewed in Internet Explorer that "This listing (**********) has been removed, or this item is not available...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors