Jewelry & Gemstones Board Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GREAT FINISHES 2024 APRIL MAY JUNE

Startin off with a bang! Trifari https://www.ebay.com/itm/186366662184?hash=item2b64519628%3Ag%3AAQ0AAOSwcEFmBWaX&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5336393638&customid=&toolid=10049 Unusual Florenza https://www.ebay.com/itm/335317861520?...

User avatar by Guide
  • 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

The family of Schreiner Jewelry Post

The family of Schreiner Jewelry are still alive and kicking. Mom, Terry, is 89, and can't believe how my parents, and grandfathers creations have become so collectable. My dad's , Ambros, famous ruffle pin retailed for $7.50 in the mid 1950ss. It now...

Question About Lucite

Does vinatge Lucite typically not have mold seams? I bought a necklace today at GW that is faux tortoiseshell because I thought it might be Lucite. A statement necklace, big thick rhomboid-shaped pieces in front and large-ish beads on the side & back...

Am I unsigned Hattie Carnegie?

I found this little guy in a case where it appears the dealer is going out of business. She has the best top-quality stuff, and finally slashed her prices. I have not seen another one like it anywhere on the Internet. There is a similar piece made by...

Tiger front.JPG DSCF3146.JPG

Need some opinions!

As a whole, what do you think of this? Might it appeal to younger crowd --worn with sweat/T-shirts? Thanks for input!!It's on copper 24" chain. It's an old naturally distressed faucet handle.

Opps a Daisy, What Did I Buy? My Latest Stupid Seller Moment...

On the light hearted side... Went to the Flea Market yesterday... Bought some items (not much, nothing red hot)... Picked up a leaf style rhinestone necklace, didn't think a thing about it... Just ready to take pictures and took a good look at it... ...

014 (2).jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 2 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors