Jewelry & Gemstones Board Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GREAT FINISHES 2024 APRIL MAY JUNE

Startin off with a bang! Trifari https://www.ebay.com/itm/186366662184?hash=item2b64519628%3Ag%3AAQ0AAOSwcEFmBWaX&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5336393638&customid=&toolid=10049 Unusual Florenza https://www.ebay.com/itm/335317861520?...

User avatar by Guide
  • 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

The family of Schreiner Jewelry Post

The family of Schreiner Jewelry are still alive and kicking. Mom, Terry, is 89, and can't believe how my parents, and grandfathers creations have become so collectable. My dad's , Ambros, famous ruffle pin retailed for $7.50 in the mid 1950ss. It now...

Trifari pin question

Hello, I picked this up this pretty pin/brooch. Does anyone know what kind of flower it represents? Also, I looked up on Illusions Jewels the mark and it show after 1950 for age based on the copyright symbol being there. Do I still call it Crown Trif...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Mark on sterling orchid pin

Hi, Does anyone recognize the mark on this sterling orchid pin? I'm not even sure what letter or letters it is. I thought maybe M, or TT, or II, and have looked on the RSJ site under those letters. I saw one example of the same brooch on Worthpoint, ...

orch1.JPG orch2.JPG orch3.JPG orch4.JPG
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

French Deco style pin, rhinestones or marcasites ?

I have this 2+1/4" pin with frosted glass and red plastic marked 'MADE IN FRANCE'.Looks Deco to me, not sure if it's actually from that era.I want to restore the missing stones but I can't decide if they should be tiny rhinestones or marcasites.I was...

FRENCH1.jpg FRENCH2.jpg FRENCH3.jpg

Questions on Signed Lind Labradorite tennis bracelet

Hoping for confirmation as well as addition information on this bracelet. It is marked Lind and and I think S14kt? So I am guessing heavy gold plated. From researching I came across information that state Lind is the same as Lindenwold? Was wonder if...

P1010001-01.JPG P1010002.JPG P1010003.JPG P1010004-01.JPG
User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cuckoo Dilemma

I am really stuck on this one.I'll be listing it on a fixed price venue and have no clue what price to set.I had decided on asking 50 bucks til someone told me I'd be nuts to let it go that cheap.It is so rare and beautiful but alas, there is no cuck...

024lead.jpg 005.jpg

D & E earrings?

Yesterday you helped me ID a D & E brooch, so I started going through a box of rhinestones. These 3 pair of earrings remind me of D & E, but I went through the website you gave me and I don't see them. Maybe I'm just being a little too hopeful that I...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful