Jewelry & Gemstones Board Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GREAT FINISHES 2024 APRIL MAY JUNE

Startin off with a bang! Trifari https://www.ebay.com/itm/186366662184?hash=item2b64519628%3Ag%3AAQ0AAOSwcEFmBWaX&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5336393638&customid=&toolid=10049 Unusual Florenza https://www.ebay.com/itm/335317861520?...

User avatar by Guide
  • 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

The family of Schreiner Jewelry Post

The family of Schreiner Jewelry are still alive and kicking. Mom, Terry, is 89, and can't believe how my parents, and grandfathers creations have become so collectable. My dad's , Ambros, famous ruffle pin retailed for $7.50 in the mid 1950ss. It now...

Tag ID? V.A. Plastic

Hi all, I have a plastic necklace with V.A. on hook closure. I searched illusions and didn't find. It's just a plastic necklace but if I get a name it helps. Thanks! Lisa

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Abalone shell?

Have not seen so small and round shell beads that look like this, I am guess this is abalone? Greatly appreciate any and all opinions.

P1010044.JPG P1010046.JPG P1010031.JPG
User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Listing an unsigned piece

I just listed an unsigned piece where there are matching pieces and it is Zuni and carved by an unmistakable artist. If you look at the workmanship of this artist and the pieces, you would understand what I mean. I did not mention the name in the tit...

Real or knock off?

I found this ring and am not sure what to make of it. Says Dior nice girls around the band. Feels heavy and almost llike I should test it, but I would think it would be marked inside if really by Dior. Also not really comfortable with the "o" and "r"...

022.JPG 023.JPG
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Anyone recognize this guy?

I feel like I've seen it before. Gives me a Sarah Coventry vibe. Thick, soft acrylic with blue in the carving. Measures 2 x 2 1/4. Chain is missing which might hold the clue or it might be nobody . Whooo is it?

owl1.jpg

Calling all joolies!! To trash or not to trash, that is the question......

It's a kinda cool Egyptian revival Choker collar but it's missing a small strand and a quarter of another or nuggets. I think it would not be too hard to fix but does anyone think it's worth it? Should I sell as is, try to repair or, dare I ask, toss...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors