Jewelry & Gemstones Board Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GREAT FINISHES 2024 APRIL MAY JUNE

Startin off with a bang! Trifari https://www.ebay.com/itm/186366662184?hash=item2b64519628%3Ag%3AAQ0AAOSwcEFmBWaX&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5336393638&customid=&toolid=10049 Unusual Florenza https://www.ebay.com/itm/335317861520?...

User avatar by Guide
  • 12 replies
  • 1 helpful

The family of Schreiner Jewelry Post

The family of Schreiner Jewelry are still alive and kicking. Mom, Terry, is 89, and can't believe how my parents, and grandfathers creations have become so collectable. My dad's , Ambros, famous ruffle pin retailed for $7.50 in the mid 1950ss. It now...

turquoise question

Just purchased a jewelry lot and confused about turquoise. Does turquoise come in big rocks like this necklace? The necklace is very cold to touch so not plastic and it very heavy. Don't want to list it as turquoise if not. Are rocks colored turquois...

IMG_2838.JPG
User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Napier bracelet, silverplate or sterling?

Hi, this bracelet is marked Napier and not marked for metal content. I have seen one other described as "tested sterling." Mine does test positive using the 18k acid test, but it could just be good quality silverplate, which I'm leaning towards becau...

napcs1.JPG napcs2.JPG napcs3.JPG
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Does anyone know what is this long beaded tassel?

Hi. I have this pretty, fancy thing, but don't know what it is. It is a stiff four sided open ended "cap" attached to a long beaded tassel. The cap is flat except for in some photos I put in a sideways penny to hold it open and show dimension. The en...

A few questions on a couple of different pieces please Pink Cab glass stone?

I think both of these pieces are old and possibly antique The cab is not plastic and kinda has the cat's eye effect but was wondering if you knew what it might be I was thinking the sapphiret stuff but then it would have to color change, right? Anyon...

IMG_2358.JPG IMG_2359.JPG IMG_2360.JPG IMG_2361.JPG

Is this a Marcel Boucher mark?

Sorry for the picture quality, but I quickly took these inside. I found this little guy today and I am guessing the mark is a kind of Marcel Boucher mark, but I cannot find one exactly likek this..... the B is separate from the M which appears? to ha...

MB front.jpg MB terrier back.jpg

Does anyone know Brighton?

Our charity had several pieces donated to us in Brighton tins. I was wondering if I posted pics if there might be a Brighton expert out there who could help me confirm if they are Brighton and/or what the names of the pieces are.

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sterling? Figural ring, coral and turquoise. Mans face, help id origin.

Hi, I have this ring that is not marked at all. I believe it is sterling. The figural face looks like a man with long mustache, like Fu Manchu or something. It measures 1-1/2" long. The eyes look like coral and the stone on forehead is a darkish gree...

IMG_1519 (1).JPG IMG_1518.JPG IMG_1474.JPG IMG_1475.JPG
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors