Jewelry & Gemstones Board Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GREAT FINISHES 2024 APRIL MAY JUNE

Startin off with a bang! Trifari https://www.ebay.com/itm/186366662184?hash=item2b64519628%3Ag%3AAQ0AAOSwcEFmBWaX&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5336393638&customid=&toolid=10049 Unusual Florenza https://www.ebay.com/itm/335317861520?...

User avatar by Guide
  • 23 replies
  • 2 helpful

The family of Schreiner Jewelry Post

The family of Schreiner Jewelry are still alive and kicking. Mom, Terry, is 89, and can't believe how my parents, and grandfathers creations have become so collectable. My dad's , Ambros, famous ruffle pin retailed for $7.50 in the mid 1950ss. It now...

D&E cha cha bracelet - cracked ice. What's going on?

I really love this pretty pink D&E bracelet from the "cracked ice" line; not glass. You will see right away that one of the largest beads needs to be re-attached. Thing is, I have looked up many of these bracelets and almost every one has a different...

Need help on this abalone shell brooch

Just purchased this with a jewelry lot estate sale and wondering if this brooch is carved or are the layers glued together? From the back it does look like an abalone shell with an older c hook closurer. The only thing I could find in listings was a ...

IMG_0893.JPG IMG_0894.JPG IMG_0895.JPG
User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Titled for history sake, "Vintage ... Clip Earrings Pre WWII Made In West Germany"

For a giggle. Full title: "Vintage Red Glass Floral Cluster Clip Earrings Pre WWII Made In West Germany" Somebody "oops" with temporary (?) lack of reasoning. Earrings sold far above average, $18. Bigger oops if earrings were bought "because" they we...

Input on set please

I hit an estate sale yesterday and found some cool stuff. I got this set, and I am interested what folks think. The metal is soft pliable, hubby thinks it is lead. No markings and not magnetic. Thanks in advance!

Most Marked as Helpful Authors