cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

With Holiday shipping right around the corner...

I think you should all be aware of this ....

http://www.ecommercebytes.com/cab/abn/y15/m11/i05/s01

Though the beauty may be in the butterfly, the struggle and growth occur in the cocoon.
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Horrible ! There is always a new scam isn't there ? Is there anything that can actually be done to the unsuspecting buyer in this instance ? Can the buyer be held accountable ? Doesn't seem likely . 

Mermaid 🐋

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I don't know what they buyer could do to know.  I also don't see how the buyer could be held responsible.  I don't see how this would be able to be done in the vintage category, so that is one good thing.

As a seller I have had a buyer request that I send items to a different address.  I would recommend keeping any and all communications on this subject in case there is a problem later on.  I personally have never had an issue with this, but I believe there are others here who have.  I know that seller protection is void when this happens, but then I'm not sure how great seller protection actually is.

Though the beauty may be in the butterfly, the struggle and growth occur in the cocoon.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

There's a post about triangulation on SC, I know there's lots of sellers who use Amazon to fulfill ebay orders.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply