cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vintage bracelet question

Hi everyone.  Purchased this vintage bracelet recently at a consignment store.  When I got it I was thinking that one of the top rose decorations was missing on the last link, but purchased it anyway.

Now I'm wondering if there actually is a piece missing?  As I examine it, you really couldn't fit one more rose in to that spot without blocking the clasp mechanism, so maybe was always like this.  Have you ever seen a bracelet with a open final link like this?

Didn't really get for resale, just curious!  Also if anyone has seen similar or recognizes maker, please share info.  Thanks.

rose2.jpgrose4.jpgrose5.jpg

An estate sale is my natural habitat...

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Vintage bracelet question

Curious..how long is it?  It doesn`t appear to be very long in your last pic..so perhaps something is missing.

Perhaps another section with the rhinestones?  

There`s something about it that reminds me of ART or even Florenza. But I`m still curious to see how it looks fastened  LOL

~~~Sarah~~~There's only ONE bad day when you love an animal

View Best Answer in original post

Message 5 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Love it!!!   Go ahead & close it up & take a pic..I think is fine as it is..I don`t think anything is missing.  And when closed it will  look great as intended   mho of course 😀

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

To me it looks as if there is an extra link there.  Like an extender.  You can leave it in or take it out for adjustability in size.  

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Good points from both of you, thanks.  😍

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Curious..how long is it?  It doesn`t appear to be very long in your last pic..so perhaps something is missing.

Perhaps another section with the rhinestones?  

There`s something about it that reminds me of ART or even Florenza. But I`m still curious to see how it looks fastened  LOL

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

I think I just gave you "best answer" 1940fc ....  pushed something when I meant to reply.  (Well, your comment was good...  😍)

Anyway here are a few pictures.  It's about 7 1/4 inches long so good point it's a fairly standard length as is.  Also removing that link would require cutting it off... now thinking MAYBE it always was like this?   There really isn't room for there to be a another top feature, it would block the clasp.  But who knows!  Definitely can be worn as is.

I agree it has shades of Florenza or ART.

bra1.jpgbra2.jpgbra3.jpg

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

LOl  Is ok to push a wrong button.   I like it just as is..no matter if right or wrong! 😀

Thanks for taking the time for extra pics!

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

I don't see much costume, but it looks great to me. really neat piece!!

Message 8 of 8
latest reply