SECRET SANTA REVEAL THREAD.....Ahem......12:00am PLEASE

just  getting the settings up for our Secret Santa Reveal

ENJOY!

photo newyearsimageebay.jpg
Message 1 of 151
latest reply
150 REPLIES 150

Re: SECRET SANTA REVEAL THREAD.....Ahem......12:00am PLEASE

Claudia, Thanks so much for the pics and I'm glad you're enjoying the cookie scoop. Ha ha, funny story about the butter.

I think I have your cold. Ugh! Started the other night, slight fever, darn cough and headache. Got some Delsym Night Time and it worked like a charm for the most annoying cough. Anyway, I hope everyone is well and prepared for all the blessings of Christmas.

TEX
Message 136 of 151
latest reply

I'm sorry to hear about those that are sick (Tex), (?).  Hopefully you'll be back at 100% shortly.

This is a busy time for everyone, but I'm anxiously awaiting to see Arlene's MIA box, LOL!  I'll be checking in every day to see the latest.

Thanks to everyone for making this such fun event.  I think we really outdo ourselves and have a good time doing it! I really enjoyed my limited participation in the whole thing, and loved seeing what other people did.  What a wonderful tradition for our Board Group! 

Message 137 of 151
latest reply

Sorry, I'm still here.  I have been getting the house ready because Sarah and the kids are coming this way.  They are bringing the older Irish Setter so I'm trying to get things ready.  So, I'm around even if you don't see me posting right now.

Though the beauty may be in the butterfly, the struggle and growth occur in the cocoon.
Message 138 of 151
latest reply

I haven't been around here much lately, but wanted to stop by and see the goodies!! You  ladies always impress and I am so thrilled to see everyone so happy 🙂  Really missed participating this year and WILL NOT let it happen again!! Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!!

Once a word has been allowed to escape, it cannot be recalled.~Horace

Favorite quote ever! Lori
Message 139 of 151
latest reply

Merry Christmas to you too Lori! We missed ya this year..so start gearin up for next year! Cat Very Happy

~~~Sarah~~~There's only ONE bad day when you love an animal
Message 140 of 151
latest reply

Howdy lordirae,

So good to see you here!  And hope you have a wonderful Merry Christmas.

Stay awhile this time ...

Message 141 of 151
latest reply

HO HO HO!!!!!!!!!

I guess there`s no chance that Canada has Sunday delivery  lol   Just kidding..I know ya don`t but we still patiently wait (while we munch on our chawklits) to see what Santa brung Arlene

at least SOME OF US still have some chocolate left! Cat Wink

Message 142 of 151
latest reply

A Christmas Miracle has just happened, LOL .. I almost fainted when I got home from lunch about 10 minutes ago and this was on our doorstep. (I have cropped out addresses etc).

Pinch me, I thought, I must be hallucinating .... but no .. it seems that Canada Post delivers  on  Sundays during the run up to Christmas.

YAY!!!!!

I want to say a big thank you to Lori (Prettysillybaubles!) who was my Secret Santa.

002.JPG

The box was jam packed full of goodies:

Starbucks coffee and a mug, I love Starbucks Coffee!!!

003.JPG

A very beautiful Christmas card with a lovely personal note from Lori. Some chocolates too!

004.JPG

Catnip mice for the 3 beastie boys, and socks for me!

006.JPG

Local magazine to read while enjoying coffee, eating chocolate and wearing hotsox. Perfect!

007.JPG

But most special of all .... Lori noted my husband's *hint" for Scotch!  ...so thoughtful!!!! Smiley LOL

008.JPG

And of course, because this would not be a joolie SS without a jool, a very sweet Christmas brooch too.

Many thanks again Lori for being such a wonderful Secret Santa. Not only that, you restored my faith in Canada Post. Whooohooo!!!

Message 143 of 151
latest reply

Well I`ll say!!!!!!!!!!!     How cool!!!!!!!  And here I was gettin all set to start tappin foot tomorrow  lol

It is O-FFICIAL!  Everyone`s package arrived & contents have been drooled over!  

This has been 1 of the BEST Secret Santas ever..thanks to everyone that participated and ya`ll can start gearin up & shoppin for next year! (Why not..I have!!  LOL)

Message 144 of 151
latest reply

Well, so glad to hear that Arlene "got hers" ... and it was even more fun because it was delivered on the weekend.  Yay!

Thank you to everyone for all the excitement.  I simply loved it!  And ...

A Merry Christmas to all!

Message 145 of 151
latest reply

Whew!! You are welcome. So glad it got there!! Thank you for being so understanding Arlene! Sunday delivery even!

Message 146 of 151
latest reply

That's wonderful, Arlene!  I can see where it must have felt like a Christmas miracle.  I would have been surprised, too!  Great gifts from Lori.  For that matter, great gifts from everyone!  I thoroughly enjoyed the whole party from beginning to the "official" end Smiley Happy!   

I'm not a hoarder! There's a price tag on everything!
Message 147 of 151
latest reply

Thank you Sarah, Sandy and everyone behind the scenes who made this years Secret Santa such a success!  We love you all!

Love to all my boardie friends, may God Bless you all this Ciming year and your families, and Merry Christmas from our house to yours, I love you everyone!

Carolyn

Message 148 of 151
latest reply

HO HO HO 

hohoho.gif

Merry Christmas!!!

left.png

The Elves have left the building!! 

Message 149 of 151
latest reply

Yay for Arlene!  Sunday delivery -- must have arranged it specially for Secret Santa!  heart

Thanks for sharing!

An estate sale is my natural habitat...

Message 150 of 151
latest reply