cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Redjewelcsw please forgive me

I know your Secret Santa seems like it’s never coming and it’s a long story, but it should be on its merry way soon.  My writing is, under any circumstances, illegiblem.  The post office, however, made the difficulty much greater, by changing your zip code to the one for Gully  minnesota.  They had no idea. where it was supposed to go.  Tracking kept saying that a label was being made and different weird stuff!   It finally shpwed up returned Friday and will be carried to the PO on tuesday with my deepest apologies!  It hasn’t quite been around the world, but close.

photo rose_zps07ff3a19.jpg
Kay
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Redjewelcsw please forgive me

Aww. No worries. Things happen
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

As Good as It Gets I absolutely love this movie
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

At least we're more understanding around here than a buyer would be stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye Have you opened yours yet, or are you waiting til your giftee gets hers?

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Better returned than lost 🙂

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Clearsphere, funny you should ask!  I kept that big box under the tree until hers at least made an appearance Friday, and you definitely made sure that I had plenty of snacks, enough books to open a library, and some cool jewelry.  Ifinished one chicken soup book earlier.  You came up with a wonderful assortment and I will share some with my daughter later.  Harry and Davids is one of my favorite food groups.  Thank you for sending me so many nice things,  I especially loved the cute pictures of your dad.  He looks like was definitely fun to know.  Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Kay
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

the_jeweled_feline

Thank you for being my SS! No worries on the delay. things happen and I totally understand. Thanks for letting me know. I do however suspect elf has a passport stamp from Gully MN Cat Wink  Please enjoy your weekend and I will post to reveal board when it arrives! Happy New Year everyone.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Thanks for being soi sweet!  really Elf was only involved because I couldn’t get logged in here and i at least had Sarah’s email address to reach you!

Kay
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Come on Buddy!  Looks like we`ve been BUSTED!

squirrel.jpg

GULLY.jpg

~~~Sarah~~~There's only ONE bad day when you love an animal
Message 8 of 8
latest reply