cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OT what happened to the boards???

OMG I couldn't get in this AM now everything has changed? Does it look different to anyone else? Also under my pic it says "thrill-seeker" what's up with that?

Message 1 of 33
latest reply
32 REPLIES 32

It is so weird - please, fix it!!

I couldn't even sign in at first and there was no way to reply.

It hurts my eyes! Just fix it! Now!

Message 2 of 33
latest reply

I just got 21 notifications, apparently we earn badges?????? Also whenever there is content listed is singular (21 item, 10 item) no "s" at the end.

Message 3 of 33
latest reply

New Format of the Main Page is not set to recognize and fit device. Message window and reply looks okay.

Part I dislike the most is that ebay menu is no longer at top. I used it for the watches notifications and to access myeBay.

Message 4 of 33
latest reply

Another marvelous "improvement!". Had the same log in problems.  And, although it says it's using my font choice, it isn't.  Wonder how long it will be like this.  Yuck.

photo rose_zps07ff3a19.jpg
Kay
Message 5 of 33
latest reply

Ugh !

Just when I got the other system figured out really good , now a whole new set of challenges . 😳 I don't like how the members listing overlaps the threads . It makes it difficult to read . 

Yep I also got 22 badges and I guess I'm a " trailblazer " . It is interesting to see all of our new titles . I see Crow is a " guide " . Ha ! To say the very least ! More like " Guru " . Maybe they should let us pick titles for each other . 🤓 

Mermaid 🐳

Message 6 of 33
latest reply

I'm a trailblazer also, what the heck does that mean?

Why can't they just leave the boards alone Smiley Mad

Message 7 of 33
latest reply

I think the "Titles" are tied to number of posts. Apparently I am very chatty 😉

That being said ( 😉 ) I haven't earned much in the way of badges 😞

Message 8 of 33
latest reply

Only Badge I am entitled to 😕

Message 9 of 33
latest reply

Hate this new layout.

OCN, how did you edit your message? I can't find an edit button anywhere.

EDIT: Found it.

Message 10 of 33
latest reply

Where is the EDIT button ?  I still can't find it . ☹️️ 

Mermaid 🐳

3 dots , top right , got it . Ha !

Message 11 of 33
latest reply

Do you think that the "titles" are something that we need to aspire to?...I mean, it's clear to me that old crows nests' title is guide, because of all of the info o.c.n. shares. I'm just a lowly adventurer..I think thats like cubscout compaired to an eagle scout as far as ranking.
Message 12 of 33
latest reply

Hummmmm? They took my 10 year Anniversary Badge away. They gave me some others but having having passed my 11 year ebay Anniversary earlier this year I am puzzled.

Message 13 of 33
latest reply

Arghhhhh!!! This is horrible! Most of the screen is filled with white space; maybe they figure we're all slow readers and would get confused if we can see too much information at once.

I took a look at all the badges they gave me and I see one I'd like to pin onto this new format - The Whiz badge!  Guess you can all figure that one out, not good to be more specific.

Message 14 of 33
latest reply

Now they've added even more disruption - just received 21 emails from them (one for every badge), just in case I needed to know that! Like why???

Feels kinda like the gold paste on stars you get in preschool

Message 15 of 33
latest reply