cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OT: Does anybody know where to find a list of what Discussion Boards are still here?

I have searched and searched and all I can find is a short list of 8 categories (by clicking on Discussion Boards at the top of the page here). But I KNOW there are more (for instance the Jewelry and Gemstones Board and Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain).  But where does one find the list of what's actually there? (I was looking to see if there was one for vintage clothing)

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

OT: Does anybody know where to find a list of what Discussion Boards are still here?

I am on my iPod so navigating is not the same but I found this Board.

http://community.ebay.com/t5/Vintage-Clothing-Accessories/bd-p/292
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

The forums I frequent are bookmarked on my browser, but this morning, on a friend's computer, 

I attempted to find the jewelry board, and my goodness, what a hot mess! I had no idea. 

First you have to locate the teeny tiny "community" link...and after that, I don't know because I just gave up. 

Have a Blingful Day!
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Try going into Groups in the Community and then choosing the Ebay Categories link.  That should bring up all the categories.

I'm not a hoarder! There's a price tag on everything!
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Thanks for the link, OCN (and I bookmarked it!) - but how did you find it? That would help for finding others. I totally failed at finding any except the 8 very generic ones.
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Dream*peddler - that's it! Your directions worked perfectly. Groups and then Categories (NOT Discussion Boards). Thank you very much.
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Bottom of home page........Groups.......Ebay Catagories.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

@goaldeelocks wrote:
Thanks for the link, OCN (and I bookmarked it!) - but how did you find it? That would help for finding others. I totally failed at finding any except the 8 very generic ones.

Sorry I did get back to you re the way to get to the page.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply