cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Help To Describe this brooch that is enamel filigree era & who may have made it

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Need Help To Describe this brooch that is enamel filigree era & who may have made it

I believe your brooch is a repro of an older vintage Chinese Export Silver Filigree Fan Shaped Brooch. It is had to see the design because of the angle of the picture but going to guess Dragon.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Re: Need Help To Describe this brooch that is enamel filigree era & who may have made it

filepinn.jpg

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

filepinn.jpg

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Thanks for your info.  I have posted more pictures  .  I cannot read the inmold marking.  Hope the pictures I put on will help

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

It might say STERLING? Could be gold wash over silver. Older vintage ones would be marked SILVER.

I did an ebay keyword search:

"Chinese export silver dragon fan brooch"

I found this brooch in the ebay completed (the shape of the fan is different.)

Fine vintage large Chinese gilded sterling silver & enamel dragon fan brooch

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Thanks so much old crows nest for all your info.   I appreciate it

Larry

dew55

Message 7 of 7
latest reply