cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maker ID (QVC HSN) AND my major bummer!

Hi all, I went to the brother of one of my husband's coworker. He's executor for the estate of his old secretary (she didn't like her kids, lol). So the good news is I got a ton of good, sellable stuff. Who new Suzanne Somer sold so well! I have 4 pieces that are limited to 200. I also got a ton of Joan Rivers, eh. A bunch of Camrose & Kross Jackie Kennedy stuff. Very excited...until I hit the gold. Ugh. So I wouldn't feel right keeping the gold and I'm going to return it. But I'm bummed. If I got it auction I would feel fine but this is different! Anyway...does anyone recognize the mark, I have a few pieces of that. I can't figure out if it's an M and a V together??? Thanks for listening, lol. Lisa (I attached a pic of the gold and I'd assume real gemstones)
Message 1 of 23
latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Sorry..can`t read your mark..it`s blurry 

~~~Sarah~~~There's only ONE bad day when you love an animal
Message 2 of 23
latest reply

There is too much glare on the back. See if you can post another pic
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

As Good as It Gets I absolutely love this movie
Message 3 of 23
latest reply

Here's a better picture. It's a matching watch and bracelet. Thanks for any help!
Message 4 of 23
latest reply

That is Victoria Wieck

Message 5 of 23
latest reply

I think it is, anyhow!

Message 6 of 23
latest reply

Reality ,

Victoria Weick was the first name that came to my mind as well , but it just doesn't look like her style . Something about the marcasites doesn't seem right . Maybe it's an older style of her's that I'm not familiar with or something ? Hmmmmm

Can you give us another picture of the whole watch , so we can see the style ? Thanks !

Mermaid 🐳
Message 7 of 23
latest reply

I just looked some of her stuff up and the mark doesn't look the same on the pieces I looked at. Did she have different marks? Thanks lisa
Message 8 of 23
latest reply

She is a fine jeweler and her jewelry either is high end genuine gemstones or simulated fine jewelry . A little more upscale than this watch looks in the pictures . Can you give us a shot of the entire watch ? So we can see the piece as whole ? I know , I know we are a picky group , LOL !

Mermaid 🐳
Message 9 of 23
latest reply

I don't know , something about that high textured silver , large green rhinestone , and marcasites . This doesn't look like the Victoria Wieck that I know . She is more refined , classic . Unless her style has changed dramatically . I have to admit , I have only known about her for about 7 years.

Mermaid 🐳

Message 10 of 23
latest reply

I see an M with a V and Arms or Wings.
Message 11 of 23
latest reply

MW ??
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

As Good as It Gets I absolutely love this movie
Message 12 of 23
latest reply

I'm a bit confused --are you saying the watch is gold, or that you "hit the gold" ---as an expression?  (If yes to gold, is there a 14K mark?)

Also, a photo of the entire watch would be totally helpful.

An estate sale is my natural habitat...

Message 13 of 23
latest reply

A quick follow-up to my last post, the first close-up photo shows, "Made in China", so thinking this isn't fine jewelry, but still wouldn't mind seeing the entire piece.

An estate sale is my natural habitat...

Message 14 of 23
latest reply

Sorry been away!! Enjoying the sun! No, I didn't mean the watch was gold. If you read my first post and see both pics, you'll see the 5 14k gold bracelets that I found among all the QVC pieces I received. I found a couple other pieces with this mark...I get a pic up in a little bit. Thanks! Lisa
Message 15 of 23
latest reply