cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maker ID (QVC HSN) AND my major bummer!

Hi all, I went to the brother of one of my husband's coworker. He's executor for the estate of his old secretary (she didn't like her kids, lol). So the good news is I got a ton of good, sellable stuff. Who new Suzanne Somer sold so well! I have 4 pieces that are limited to 200. I also got a ton of Joan Rivers, eh. A bunch of Camrose & Kross Jackie Kennedy stuff. Very excited...until I hit the gold. Ugh. So I wouldn't feel right keeping the gold and I'm going to return it. But I'm bummed. If I got it auction I would feel fine but this is different! Anyway...does anyone recognize the mark, I have a few pieces of that. I can't figure out if it's an M and a V together??? Thanks for listening, lol. Lisa (I attached a pic of the gold and I'd assume real gemstones)
Message 1 of 23
latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Re: Maker ID (QVC HSN) AND my major bummer!

Here are a few pics of the entire pieces that have that mark. It has to be from one of the shopping networks. Help!
Message 16 of 23
latest reply

Bump for eyes!
Message 17 of 23
latest reply

I have to bump once more! I can't sell these if I don't know who the designer is...Thanks Lisa
Message 18 of 23
latest reply

No idea on the maker.  If the watches are all "made in China" -- I think this means they aren't old, and probably not too valuable.  They have a nice decorative look though, if they are in perfect working order, perhaps just sell as "signed" and disclose that you don't know the maker. 

I would try to get a more in focus shot of the back.  Maybe it will ring a bell with someone.

Best of luck!

An estate sale is my natural habitat...

Message 19 of 23
latest reply

Also meant to ask, does the bracelet have the exact same mark?  If no, can you post a really clear close up photo of the hang tag on the bracelet?

That piece seems a little nicer to me.

Message 20 of 23
latest reply

They all have this mark and this number. I searched for the number just incase it wasn't some random manufacturer for QVC/HSN. I found one item that was Linda Dano with same number but she also uses her name. So it's someone from QVC or HSN. I may never know! I see V W M all in there. Ugh
Message 21 of 23
latest reply

That is tricky.  I saw the auction you referred to with a matching RN.  Did seem to be a similar hang tag, but not sure that maker is even well known, so might be better just to sell as "unsigned beauty" or something. 

Best of luck!

Message 22 of 23
latest reply

Thanks for looking anyway! Unknown beauty it is!!
Message 23 of 23
latest reply