cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this just a tourist souvenir necklace? Unknown age, origin or metal content. TYIA

rwnXRL2QTVeAcT8%vYJ9Ng.jpgv  

I thought I saw a post in here a long time ago about something that was very similar but I could not find it.  These do not make noise as I thought the others in the older post did.   Not sure of the metal content and it does not magnetize.  Can anyone tell me anything about this item?  Help, please!!!   TYIA  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

As Good as It Gets I absolutely love this movie
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Is this just a tourist souvenir necklace? Unknown age, origin or metal content. TYIA

I've seen them around as "Mexican wedding necklace".. I've read somewhere online (but I can't remember where) that the necklace was supposed to be worn around both the bride and groom while they take their vows.
I've had one a long time ago, mine was silver plated....:)
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Re: Is this just a tourist souvenir necklace? Unknown age, origin or metal content. TYIA

Looks like Indian export jewelry. Can't say for sure though. Those thingies that look like bells don't make noise?

A.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Hi. @thirry no noise. I was thinking Indian too. @xristina63 not sure it’s long enough to fit around two people. I’ll have to look those up!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

As Good as It Gets I absolutely love this movie
Message 4 of 4
latest reply