cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a name for this style brooch?

The bottom piece looks like a replacement or add on.

DSC00300.JPG

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

The top looks like a fleur de lis.

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

I see a feathered plume a the the top. Perhaps tiered for a keyword?

photo 0bd055e0-f76a-4f06-b6fc-f8dfa2c4abf8.jpgisn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit
Message 3 of 12
latest reply

This design reminds me of a fancy Fob. I know that doesn't seem right but there are similar Victorian articulated Fobs.

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

sure is a beaut!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

As Good as It Gets I absolutely love this movie
Message 5 of 12
latest reply

Thanks for replies 🙂 I had brooches in this style in the 90's, kinda reminds me of a door knocker a bit. I like tiered, maybe hinged/articulated as kw's? Computer took a complete dump a couple hours ago so starting all over beginning with refinding all my bookmarks... Lost my pics-including this one. plus I hate change! All in a day's work!

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

Awe, sorry to read about your computer 😞

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

That happened to me with my "FREE" upgrade offer for windows 10
I say don't even bother with the download What a P.I.T.A.
I lost all of my wonderful bookmarks and will likely be bothering someone on this board for a few in the future
You get what you pay for UGGHHH
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

As Good as It Gets I absolutely love this movie
Message 8 of 12
latest reply

Same thing happened to my BIL 😞

Check out the Pinned Bookmarks Topic that might help with recovering some 🙂

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

And for anyone considering doing the upgrade, BACK UP FIRST. External hard drives are pretty cheap, or you can get free cloud storage in a number of ways - I think you get some with your Google account. If nothing else, back up your bookmarks, browser and email profiles, pictures and sales records. I have a big external and backup software that does an incremental backup of my whole computer every day, plus a constant nonstop backup of my browser and email profiles, accounting software and the database for all my selling activity.

flotsamlogo
Message 10 of 12
latest reply

I had it for about 6 years and it was starting to go out about a month ago. Took me 3 hours to hook up my old printer to new computer {Windows 8 so not new new), I'm not very tech savvy but try to learn how to do things myself if possible. Sometimes it works, sometimes not so much Smiley Wink

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

I hope you had the brooch tested for gold content...this looks like a winner, winner, big steak dinner

Message 12 of 12
latest reply