cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I think these are Antique Jade earrings but not sure need your help

I know they are old and the post have screw on back and the one that is still there is marked sterling. I think they are carved one has a small piece missing on the corner. Are they jade or junk should I list or trash. They are pretty. I have not cleaned them.

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

looks like a carved jade. Cant say for sure form a phooto but I can say they arent junk. Possibly Art Deco era

photo 0bd055e0-f76a-4f06-b6fc-f8dfa2c4abf8.jpgisn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Thank you was just looking around on ebay and saw these, the jade pieces on the bottom look close to this, but mine are silver and hers are gold but still????

I hope this is allowed to post other auctions. 191554065579

Can you give me your thoughts on my earrings?

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Very Pretty. To me the construction on this seems to me more modern than Victorian. I am not an expert but to my eye it looks like your earrings may be made from harvested parts. Can we see the backs of the earrings where the posts are attached?
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

picture of the back  I think you are right.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Thanks. Interesting, three piece construction is not what I expected. The middle part is something I think of as vintage (mid 20th Century) rather than antique. The carved jade dangles might be earlier. My guess on them is Art Deco.
Message 8 of 8
latest reply