cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I got two new shiny tools for my shed does anyone else want some new tools

I came home to a message on my listing saying that the diamond is less than 1/2 the size I said and it is NOT a box link chain because it is to slinky and doesn't feel rough like a box chain but for $20.00 refund they would keep it. I said please return it for a full refund including refund shipping,. The next message said that they tried to leave approriate feedback for me but they have to wait 7 days for a negative and since I won't give a partial we are at a stalemate unless I want to change my mind about a partial. I went to cheyanne in 56 with my friend cj. They have only left one other negative but the seller responded that they wanted a partial of $50 to pay for ring sizing.  Here's the listing.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/10K-Yellow-Gold-1-4-25-Carat-Diamond-Pendant-Necklace-Box-Link-Chain-3-1-Gra...

The other one is a brand new 0 feedback buyer who the NPB will close tomorrow.  It is so ro when frierso is a -8. Here is the listing.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/14K-Yellow-Gold-Nugget-Bracelet-Heavy-23-2-Grams-Mens-Womens-Unisex-Not-Scra...

An umbrella and a mind have a lot in common, they both function better when open.
Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Re: I got two new shiny tools for my shed does anyone else want some new tools

Ok! I've been waiting all day for someone to raise my blood pressure. The CS is still open. You need to report this cretin for FB extortion. Please let us know how it goes.

Diane

Message 2 of 21
latest reply

So sorry ty
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

As Good as It Gets I absolutely love this movie
Message 3 of 21
latest reply

I'm sorry you're dealing with these type of sales. Thank you for filling us in and giving us a heads up.

Message 4 of 21
latest reply

Diane is right, CAV.  Outright feedback extortion.  This should be an easy one, but you never know with ebay.  Sorry this happened to you and thanks for the new hoe for my shed!  Oh, and I looked at the auction and that definitely IS a box chain.

I'm not a hoarder! There's a price tag on everything!
Message 5 of 21
latest reply

WOWSER!  Sorry that has happened.

Carol

Message 6 of 21
latest reply

So sorry this is happening to you CAV-definitely

contact CS, they should remove the neg. when and if you get it. Have them read the e-mail where they state $20 would make it OK for them to keep and and the remark about "leaving appropriate" since you won't give a partial.

Don't cave in-this is FB extortion 

Message 7 of 21
latest reply

Ebay has to step up it's game on all of these partial refund artists. I have dealt with a couple also. I don't recommend this, but I answered the threatening e-mails my informing them that I don't take threats lightly and that I was going to show their e-mail to CS. It has happened twice and both times the buyer must have decided that they were satisfied after all, because I never heard from them again,  and they didn't leave FB.

This is serious enough to get them removed from eBay all together.

Diane

Message 8 of 21
latest reply

I will wait to contact eBay when she leaves the negative. She tried back pedaling and saying that she wasn't threatening me, that she had never seen the message before about not being able to leave feedback for 7 days and mentioned it because she didn't know what that meant. Then I get another email from her today saying "I'm hoping that your not going to contact ebay and try to say I tried to threaten you. I didn't do that at all and you know that. I know how this works too. You call them and tell them I threatened you and I can't leave feedback for you." She just exposed her own lie!Smiley Very Happy

And in the same email she says that she just noticed in my photos that the chain is magnetized and even though it looks like a box chain that it is flat and slinky like a snake chain.Smiley Very Happy

And then she says again she is not threatening me that she just wanted what I advertised and she buys a lot of jewelry and she could be a very good customer for me.Smiley Very Happy I rather have no customer than a customer that tries to force me into a partial refund.Smiley Mad

An umbrella and a mind have a lot in common, they both function better when open.
Message 9 of 21
latest reply

@whering660 wrote:

Ebay has to step up it's game on all of these partial refund artists. I have dealt with a couple also. I don't recommend this, but I answered the threatening e-mails my informing them that I don't take threats lightly and that I was going to show their e-mail to CS. It has happened twice and both times the buyer must have decided that they were satisfied after all, because I never heard from them again,  and they didn't leave FB.

This is serious enough to get them removed from eBay all together.

Diane

I am seriously thinking about telling her to please follow the link in the listing and file an item not as describe claim, because if she does not return it within the time frame eBay allows they will automatically rule in my favor and if she does break down and return it I can have the item to resell.

Message 10 of 21
latest reply

I hate buyers like this. You have highly detailed photos that clearly show a BOX chain and a diamond that looks very close to a .25 carat, it's certainly not much smaller than that. Stick to your guns, just tell her to return for a refund and accept nothing else. If she leaves the neg, contact eBay for FB extortion.

She's a bully and obviously used to getting her partials.

Don't engage in her craziness (as tempting as that is), just say 'return for refund...PERIOD'.

Message 11 of 21
latest reply

I agree with not doing the crazy fest.

She is obviously shaking a little about being busted by eBay. She knows that you know your business. However, I wouldn't encourage her to file a NSAD, because you will get a defect. Just tell her that the vintage jewelry sellers are running away from partial refunds because of all of the crooked schemes. Good customer indeed!!!!

Good luck! Smiley Tongue

Diane

Message 12 of 21
latest reply

I have it right in my TOS that I don't due partials due to all the fraud. It keeps the ones who read away.

She who dies with the most toys still dies; when's the estate sale?
Message 13 of 21
latest reply

I agree with all the comments about the feedback extortionist ! Thanks for the heads up .
What is the deal with the second one ? Who is the NPB ? I'm sure I should know but I'm drawing a blank .

Mermaid 🐳
Message 14 of 21
latest reply

That's a darned good idea. I have been thinking of adding that. I wonder how many of the PRA's think that they are the only ones who have ever thought of it. Smiley Tongue

Diane

Message 15 of 21
latest reply