cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Couldn't Run to the Shed Fast Enough

Just wow.  Saw this thread on the sellers board and thought "Awe, it can't be that bad."  But it is.  The feedback left for is a string of negatives, soft positives and feedbadk revisions.  If ever someone belonged in a shed with the tools it's this one.  Talk about obvious.  She's buying clothing and jewelry mostly.

http://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/more-buyers-stealing/td-p/24047091

Message 1 of 38
latest reply
37 REPLIES 37

Re: I Couldn't Run to the Shed Fast Enough

Maybe I found it?

"Buyers aren't allowed to attempt to damage a seller's Feedback through a series of repeat purchases, or to leave negative comments with a positive feedback rating."

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/feedback-ov.html#basics
Message 31 of 38
latest reply

All you want are the comments removed not the entire FB. I have seen this done more than a few times.
Message 32 of 38
latest reply

Trust me I tried but thank you. I don't feel up to the aggravation today.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

As Good as It Gets I absolutely love this movie
Message 33 of 38
latest reply

Sorry, I did not mean to cause you aggravation 😞

Maybe another Seller on the list will succeed when a real live Rep sees you also complained. Maybe than they will be willing to uphold the ebay Policies will remove all same comments.
Message 34 of 38
latest reply

I didn't mean that for you OCN I love talking to you. I meant calling ebay again and waiting eternally on hold for some dork to give me the runaround. Never with you.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 35 of 38
latest reply

Awe, okay, thanks heart
Message 36 of 38
latest reply

She must have been aournd for a while (joan) I've already got her on my BBL-now for the other one..

Message 37 of 38
latest reply

wow

Message 38 of 38
latest reply