cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huge Aztec? Pendant ID Help Please Dangling Chains

Hello all,

Don't know what to make of this.  Can you help?  I cannot read the hallmark on the back.  Aztec? Need help with ID and descrip.  Don't know if it's worth listing.  What 'cha think? 

It's a vintage solid metal pendant with 9 dangling linked chains at the bottom.  The chains measure about 6" long and the pendant is about 2 x 3 long.  It is over  ½” high when lying flat,  There is significant loss of color.   Any and all thoughs and ideas are welcome.  Thanks.  

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Huge Aztec? Pendant ID Help Please Dangling Chains

It almost looks like it says Trifari????  I just can't imagine them doing something so bizarre!  Figure  does look

pre-columbian in style

photo rose_zps07ff3a19.jpg
Kay
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I'm seeing Trifari too.  And yes, they not only would but did styles like this.  Remember the late 70s early 80s styles, big, bold, dramatic and yes, sometimes even bizarre.

Though the beauty may be in the butterfly, the struggle and growth occur in the cocoon.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Just thought I would mention he looks like a Mayan figure,,Hobe Castlecliff and Vrba did some mayan dudes...

You can't fix crazy but you sure can document it.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Trifari is what I originally saw, however, I could find nothing similiar made by Trifari.  So, I though my eyes were playing tricks on me.  

Message 5 of 5
latest reply