cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find patent drawing Trifari pin

Hi All, I have this adorable Trifari owl pin and would like to find the patent drawing to put in my auction…I just can’t figure out how to find it! I can see an image on “jewelrypatentscom” but it has their watermark so I assume I can’t use that. I’ve tried google patent search with no luck. Help! If I type 125184 one more time into a search bar I may go mad. Also, if anyone has a copy of American Costume Jewelry by Brunialti 2008 Vol 2 could you verify that this pin is on page 104? In researching the pin I see another owl for sale that says their pin is shown there but theirs has a green belly. Hoping my blue belly is there so I can reference the book too.  Thanks for any help! Lisa (Please excuse the “in hand” picture, it was just a quickie) 

93A84F36-5DBB-4D96-A355-DD6A39193EAA.jpegA86B96EB-2A2C-4B1D-A618-D64D0C8FABE0.jpeg

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: How to find patent drawing Trifari pin

Love that owl and love it more that it's Trifari 😀.  Will this work for you?

125184.jpg

I'm not a hoarder! There's a price tag on everything!

View Best Answer in original post

Message 5 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

That should have said:

"I just googled < design patent 125184" ..."

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

Hi, thank you for replying! I’m trying to find an image that I can use in my auction…this image (the site) says I can not use it without permission. I assume (maybe I shouldn’t) there is a way to get the image directly from the patent office. If I search on USPTO the search doesn’t give me any results. 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

Love that owl and love it more that it's Trifari 😀.  Will this work for you?

125184.jpg

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

Yea! That will definitely do. Thank Dream! Soooooo…..how do I do that myself in the future? 

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

Sent you a PM 😉.

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

That looks like a fur clip, not a pin. Does it have a clasp or do the prongs just snap open then down again?

I have a Trifari fur clip with a rollover clasp to lock one of the prongs closed.

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

It is a fur clip. I’ve never seen a rollover clasp on one, I’ll have to go looking. (I don’t run into fur clips often enough! Lol) Here is a pic of the back of this one. 
F0377D94-3462-4E27-B5B8-A9FB0A930E48.jpeg

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

This is the one I have. I've never seen one other than this, but I surely haven't seen everything 😀

TrifariFurClipPinFt.jpgTrifariFurClipPinBck.jpg

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

Thanks for sharing! Very pretty pin/fur clip. You saved me some searching, lol. 

Message 11 of 11
latest reply