cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with Hallmark please

Hi all, I can not figure this hallmark out at all. They don’t look like letters, I see a bird and a moon…or a face looking up at a moon, kind of, lol. Obviously no idea! No other markings but the gold disc on the front tests 14k and the silver turns milky with 18k acid.  Any help appreciated! Lisa

5C96CD03-0322-4041-A34A-C81608D4C617.jpegB9519C14-DF96-4CE3-AA8D-6E987D7F3145.jpeg44DA0DA9-B55C-402C-816B-0C8865542C52.jpegED295F76-B121-4B7D-A981-33FC771C6B76.jpeg

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Re: Help with Hallmark please

No help on the marking..(haven`t snooped around yet  lol)  but what an unusual artisan (?) piece! 

~~~Sarah~~~There's only ONE bad day when you love an animal
Message 2 of 11
latest reply

I agree that it's a pretty cool necklace, but I'm stumped on the maker.  It sure is unique!

I'm not a hoarder! There's a price tag on everything!
Message 3 of 11
latest reply

I found a trademark that looks similar, but not exact... https://trademarks.justia.com/747/25/richard-tang-designs-74725681.html not a lot of examples of their work either, and most of it looks to be 22k gold jewelry. 

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

It looks like a flying pig to me, but I have a good imagination. 

She who dies with the most toys still dies; when's the estate sale?
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

LOL  That you do, ev!! 😁

~~~Sarah~~~There's only ONE bad day when you love an animal
Message 6 of 11
latest reply

Wow, you actually found another bird and moon hallmark! Unfortunately, it doesn’t seem to be his. I did find him (not easy) and his work is beautiful but much higher end then this. Thanks for your efforts though!

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

I tried to see a flying pig and I just can’t see it. I can’t help but see a face (kind of Easter Island-y) with stick legs, lol. 

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

Here is an odd take on the Mark.

It is a face with curly, wind blown hair,  looking at the crescent moon.

Screenshot_20230304-103934 (1)~2.png

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

Crow, That’s exactly what I’m seeing…except I turned the neck into stick legs, lol. (Which of course makes no sense!!) Your neck makes much more sense! 

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

I looked at the cresent shape and saw the Charming Charlie Trademark but I don't know if that Brand would have this type of brutalist precious metal jewelry.

Message 11 of 11
latest reply