cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help With Age On Vintage Czech Brooch

Hi. I have this posted on another board and was told to come here. I have some vintage pieces I'd like to sell but I don't know very much about vintage jewelry. I'm hoping someone here can help me with the age of this brooch. Thanks so very much!!017.JPG018.JPG

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Please post images of the backs of the Items you want help with. How they are constructed may be helpful.
Message 2 of 11
latest reply

Old crow'snest....Thank you so much!!024.JPG

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

Welcome, and I am so glad you found your way here, I hope folks can help you ID your vintage jewelry.

Please could you try to resize your images because they are HUGE, and many folks will find it very hard to load these, and likely hit the back button because it takes forever ...

I hope you don't mind but I cropped the pic of the back of the brooch, and am posting a smaller pic to give you an idea of the best size to use: Often it helps to crop out a large background and focus on the piece itself.

If you use the tree icon, you can upload pics to albums and then you simply choose the medium size for display. I know that some browsers are not giving posters this option, and also mobile devices are a problem too, but getting the right size for pics will enable more posters to load your posts.

original.jpg

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

Thanks so much Arlene! I was wondering how you got that cropped and smaller. I have to figure out how to do it. Anyway...the pic looks great. Thanks again!

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

Cckettle, it's easiest to use an image editor to crop and resize your images before you upload. Irfanview has been around for years and it's free. Other people use Picasa or post from Photobucket, but I find editing photos with online tools is slow and awkward compared to doing it myself.

flotsamlogo
Message 6 of 11
latest reply

Thanks Bluedae!

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

017.JPG018.JPG

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

Did I get the pics right this time? Can anyone tell me the age of this pin? Thanks so much!

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

Hi, These were probably made about 1937. I like them a great deal! Regards, Pat

jewelry research logo

Costume Jewelry History
And Jewelry Marks

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

Patstfy....You're an angel! Thank you so much!

Message 11 of 11
latest reply