cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP IDENTIFY LAUREL BURCH EARRINGS NAME

Hello all!  I have looked at every site I could google on Laurel Burch earrings and designes and I have not been able to identify the name of these.  They look like a canine of some sort but I have tried wolf, dog, fox and coyote in the searches but to no avail. Can anyone help me out here as to what the name of this design might be.  They are signed Laurel Burch but nothing exactly like them comes up.  I even went through all Laurel Burch earrings listed on Ebay, Etsy and Pinterest and found no match..Thank you for any help you may be able to give me..

Kind REgards

J

Message 1 of 28
latest reply
27 REPLIES 27

Re: HELP IDENTIFY LAUREL BURCH EARRINGS NAME

On the deer idea I just tried Fawn but nothing.

The most difficult part of the research is that all four of legs have "knees", which is inconsistent with how her critters are designed.

Message 16 of 28
latest reply

I sent an email to the Laurel Burch site, but don't know if they will answer. The one for product info required some kind of app which I don't have...so..tried the standard site contact email. Let's hope they can help...Thank you for trying so hard to help me..It's very nice of you. Kind regards, J
Message 17 of 28
latest reply

the squared findings seem unusual to me. Could those be a clue as to date produced?

Message 18 of 28
latest reply

Hi and thanks for the reply but in answer to your question, I don't know. Still no answer from the website..so, guess I will just list them them using the best description I can. Too bad no one has put out a book on all her design names.
Message 19 of 28
latest reply

@dranikdempsey1 wrote:
Hi and thanks for the reply but in answer to your question, I don't know. Still no answer from the website..so, guess I will just list them them using the best description I can. Too bad no one has put out a book on all her design names.

That would be one LARGE and AMAZING book ! I would definitely buy one . 

Mermaid 🐳

Message 20 of 28
latest reply

I've emailed the woman who used to be very close with Laurel Burch and worked with her. Hopefully she will get back to me about your earrings.

I have had her help us out here a few times and hope she will again. I've asked her to visit the board here but will be thankful if she at least answers my email again. 

Alex

Most used advice from my mother - Learn something new every day!
Message 21 of 28
latest reply

eta_and_friends - Poster.jpg

Reminds me of the canine in this poster.   

Tomorrow's another day.Tomorrow's another day.
Message 22 of 28
latest reply

Yes, Alex contacted this woman on my behalf who was able to provide information on a pair of sterling silver Laurel Burch earrings.  I hope she can help in this case.  Thank you, Alex!

I'm not a hoarder! There's a price tag on everything!
Message 23 of 28
latest reply

Wonderful!! I thank you so much...I really don't want to list them as "unknown". You are very kind to take so much trouble to help me. It is greatly appreciated. Kind regards
Janie
Message 24 of 28
latest reply

It does!! Closest one I've seen yet...thank you...maybe I can find something on that graphic that will lend a clue as to the name of the "critters"..You are appreciated!! Kind regards,
Janie
Message 25 of 28
latest reply

Looks like a Great Dane . 

Mermaid 🐳

Message 26 of 28
latest reply

Hi again!!  Finally found the name of the Laurel Burch earrings that I was looking for!  The dog looking ones.  They are called "BEST FRIEND".  Found some on ETSy!!  Thanks for all your help..just wanted to share so you would know too!

Message 27 of 28
latest reply

Oppps..never mind..on closer inspection it's not them  Similar but not the same...thought I had found the answer...guess I'll keep looking..sorry for the misinformation...

Message 28 of 28
latest reply