cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could this beautiful brooch be Juliana?

new 143.JPGnew 147.JPG

This second one is very heavy  I've never had a pin with such weight to it  Anything special?  

new 141.JPGnew 142.JPG

Any info you can provide is much appreciated  Thanks!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

As Good as It Gets I absolutely love this movie
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Could this beautiful brooch be Juliana?

The  first brooch doesn't show any D&E construction elements that I'm famiar with.  What was your thinking on why it could be?

Pretty second brooch, kind of looks like a pink snow flake.  Don't know why it would be so heavy.

Though the beauty may be in the butterfly, the struggle and growth occur in the cocoon.
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

On the second one, are the stones glued in? If so, maybe crystal instead on glass. If not, have you tested the Metal?

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

It's made so nice and the stones appear to be of a better quality than the regular run of the mill Was hoping...... lol
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

They do look like they are glued 😞

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I was thinking maybe Vermeil, if sterling might account for the weight? I have at least one Sterling Brooch with glued in Rhinestones.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Ok. I'll check that out. The weight kinda caught me off guard. I wanted to ask before I made someone else very happy!

Message 7 of 7
latest reply