cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coming Attractions October 1 - 7

Hello friends, 

Here is a place to share what you are working on.   Please keep photos small to help speed loading.   3 per post.  Post as many times as you like because we definitely love looking.   Can y’all believe it’s October? 

Mermaid  🐳

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: Coming Attractions October 1 - 7

WOW first one to show - some fun stuff - my fav is the rhinestone pea pod with faux pearls inside and yes with

Hpea pod necklacepea pod necklace

rhinestone skullrhinestone skull

statement necklacestatement necklace

Halloween just around the corner how about a rhinestone skull.  Also some bling!

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Maybe Art ?Maybe Art ?Danecraft & Ruth’s DesignsDanecraft & Ruth’s Designs

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Getting ready to list at auction and see how it goes.Signed rhinestone necklaceSigned rhinestone necklaceball rhinestone necklaceball rhinestone necklaceliz & co necklace and clip earringsliz & co necklace and clip earrings

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

More auction listings going up today.  colored wood bead necklace & braceletscolored wood bead necklace & bracelets

Long glass bead necklaceLong glass bead necklace

seed pod necklace & bracelet setseed pod necklace & bracelet set

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

@dins9187 your long glass bead necklace looks like Chinese Cloisonné Beads to me.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

I listed them yesterday but the flowers look painted on to me and they are not enamel .  Also they are flat and don't have any "gold like" 3d thread running in the design.  If I am wrong then they are worth 3 or 4 times for what i listed them for.  Love it if they were.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Brighton charmBrighton charmDainty green brooch and earrings unmarkedDainty green brooch and earrings unmarkedUnsigned Castlecliff lucite fish bowlUnsigned Castlecliff lucite fish bowlJust a couple of things going up.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Not listing this toad pendant necklace ( not frog, he has bumps! )

Just a freebie to whoever wants him. He is pretty big!  Needs  bit of goldplating touch up on bumps is all.  To perfect him.

Striking green protruding lucite cabochon eyes.  Nice color.

First 1 who replies, Yes, I want him...gets him.

Really cute and whimsical Figural and huge!

I got him thrown in as an extra by a vendor of a bunch of other items I hand- picked and would love for a toad/ animal figural collector to enjoy him.

1st reply here gets him then can message me your address and I will send.

😍

Message 9 of 9
latest reply