cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coming Attractions Nov 16 to Nov 23

Welcome everyone. Please remember to keep pictures to a medium size and no more than 3 per post. No live listings please. Please feel free to post as many times as you like. Good Luck!!!

Attractions.jpg

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: Coming Attractions Nov 16 to Nov 23

Just a couple of things going up today.Dodds brooch and clip earrings setDodds brooch and clip earrings setUnsigned set from the 50'sUnsigned set from the 50'sAn Avon lot. Don't normally mess with this but I got the jewelry in one lot and the boxes in another. Thought what the heck.An Avon lot. Don't normally mess with this but I got the jewelry in one lot and the boxes in another. Thought what the heck.

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

A couple more small pieces.

Signed CoroSigned CoroDamscene ship broochDamscene ship broochSharktooth clipearringsSharktooth clipearrings

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

Sci Fi ,

Love the ship pin . Just curious ...where did you get the shark teeth earrings ? They look modern ( white ) vs fossilized . There is a possibility they were fossilized in some white silt , but they look more fresh . Pretty cool ! I'm a shark tooth hunter 🤓

Mermaid 🐳

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

I got them in a grab bag in Las Vegas. As far as I can tell from my research they are mako shortfin shark teeth. I have listed them as modern since I am not sure of the age. Better to be safe on the age thing in the listing.
Message 5 of 12
latest reply

Going up in a couple of hours

Lots of lots 🙂

P1010001.JPGP1010061.JPGP1010107.JPG

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

This set is really stunning (and large) in person

P1010018.JPG

American Beauty bracelet and earring set (I'd never heard of this brand before) 

P1010028.JPG

Earring lot

P1010136.JPG

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

Going up today.

Juliana with original hang tagJuliana with original hang tagWinard 12kt gf broochWinard 12kt gf broochEdgar BerebiEdgar Berebi

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

Adding two lots this morning.  Finishing up the last of the jewlery I am selling for a senior friend.  3 brooches & pair of earrings3 brooches & pair of earrings

blue and lime green colorsblue and lime green colors

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

For the ship pin I'd suggest also using the term galleon.

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

Viking & Spanish also good keywords for the ship pin

KD - Remember, STORE searches = hidden treasure!
Message 11 of 12
latest reply

Thanks for the key word suggestions on the damacene ship but it only took it 12 hours to call it sold.

Message 12 of 12
latest reply