cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCI pendant pin green stone surrounded by turtles sterling ?

4 1/2" x 1 1/4" . Pin or pendant combo. Marked CCI 8087. Marked again but I can't make it out. Green stone in center100_3035.JPG100_3036.JPG100_3039.JPG100_3040.JPG100_3046.JPG

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: CCI pendant pin green stone surrounded by turtles sterling ?

It's going to be hard to tell from a pic alone but I would think no Can you take a pic of the other mark with a magnifying glass? Also, does it magnetize? Usually the rings on silver items are soldered closed It is hard to tell on your item as some of the pics are a bit blurry Can you see if what I am saying is true?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

As Good as It Gets I absolutely love this movie
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

the pendant does not stick to the magnet but the pieces that hang down do. I took the picture the way you told me but it still didn't come out good.100_3047.JPG100_3047.JPG100_3048.JPG100_3049.JPG

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

If I"m seeing this right the dangles are not original.   It is a pendant and it is upside down.  What the dangles hang from is the bale and a chain goes through that.  

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

I would just take a pair of needle nosed pliers and take the dangle off and you will have a very charming pendant. Those dangles just don't make sense to the piece. Being a turtle lover, I would love to have a piece like that.

Diane

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

do you think it is sterling or just white metal. I already took the other pieces off. thank you

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Hi-this is a pewter mini chime. CCI stands for Comstock Creations Inc.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

I had to check them out soon as ya said 'chimes', clear   LOL   They have some cool stuff!! 

~~~Sarah~~~There's only ONE bad day when you love an animal
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

I've collected pewter since the 80's and I have two of these, once sword and one fairy. They're called car chimes, so I guess you put them on your rearview mirror? Would be distracting though I think Cat Very Happy I loves my pewter!

Message 9 of 9
latest reply