cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone recognize a possible maker for these rivet back prong set earrings?

IMG_2541.JPGIMG_2537.JPGIMG_2536.JPGIMG_2538.JPGIMG_2539.JPGIMG_2540.JPG

Maybe a longshot but was wondering if these could be D&E or Juliana   I tried to open the 

D&E website snd it says my subscription has expired???  I never had one   Anywho, if you know who these might be please let me know    Thank you 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

As Good as It Gets I absolutely love this movie
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

So many mfgs used these stamped findings.  Just a couple to name are Judy Lee,  

B David,  along with a host of others...mostly unsigned 

I think these will have to remain in the Unsigned Beauties file..unless you could find a matching signed brooch

~~~Sarah~~~There's only ONE bad day when you love an animal
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Lot of unsigned beauties with that construction, but doesn't look like D&E and clips look wrong. I would expect Beau Jewels (is that who you meant, Sarah?) or Judy Lee to be signed, though I've had Beau earrings with that clip style, so if they ever did unsigned ears it would be worth checking out.

Pretty earrings - should fly on their own merits.

flotsamlogo
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Yepper..thanks..Beau is what I meant (instead of B David).    I don`t know much about that line..but I do know some of the Judy Lee items are either not signed at all..or only the earrings or just the brooch got marked. 

~~~Sarah~~~There's only ONE bad day when you love an animal
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

ty e1   I was just hoping there was somrthing about them that would make them stand out as someone or another   😉

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

As Good as It Gets I absolutely love this movie
Message 5 of 5
latest reply