Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

What chance do I have with this negative?

A buyer left me a negative "I didn't know that this item that I ordered was made in Vietnam. I am a Vietnam Era Veteran. Had I known where it was made, I would not have ordered it." My listing doesn't state where the item was made because the multipl...

Mercari removed seller fees in April 2024

I use Mercari for some of my listings. Ebay has been a bit too bot friendly lately and of course the fees are the fees. Mercari removed seller fees. All of them. They DO have a fee to withdraw funds.. a $2.00 flat rate. Its better to withdraw a lot o...

Had an iffy one today that was hacking me off a tad.

Buyer vets out well, nothing raises any questions and he is a small time seller.Little over $1k order. Buyer pays, I have it ready to ship in an hour, print the UPS label and message the buyer: (me) Thank you for your purchase. I will get this order ...

I think I may be getting scammed by a buyer

I sold a pair of Louis Vuitton shoes to a buyer, he received them today, but has filed a claim and is trying to say that they are not the shoes shown in the listing. He says the size number that was shown is missing, which in the listing was never sh...

account restriction

It requested authentication for my account and restricted my accountI sent the necessary documents and received a confirmation message.but the restriction still continues

I accidentally cancelled a listing

I'm an idiot. I accidentally (don't ask) cancelled my listing as i was looking at the process and it took fewer clicks than I expected. It's too late in the day to contact eBay, but i have sent a grovelling apology to the highest bidder - What can I ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Not a Single sale yet...😔

Is there any kind person to help me what's wrong with my account. I have reasonable impression rate, not good but sat level page visit but No sale.

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Videos not showing on listing

I've uploaded videos to several of my listings. They are not showing when I go to the view listing page. I do see the video when I click to revise/edit the listing. It doesn't say "Under Review" so I'm assuming it got approved. Why are my videos not ...

Coupons are Getting Me Blacklisted

At first, I was selling tobacco coupons; any number of them, no limits. Then Ebay started refusing to allow me to list tobacco coupons, referencing a non-existent tobacco coupon rule: We can't sell tobacco coupons. I had to start listing coupons with...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay When did you decide to screw the Vendors by giving customers the shipping discount

Ebay When did you decide to screw the Vendors by giving customers the shipping discount and still bend us over and steal a percentage of the shipping charge---about done here---sales have sucked -- may be the economy but most likely Ebays Woke AI Bul...

USPS delivered to wrong address, claim?

Customer reached out close to a MONTH after package showed delivered to tell me they hadn't received it yet. I messaged a screenshot shot showing it as delivered. I just got a message saying that USPS delivered to the wrong address and they were unab...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors