cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no viwes no sells

ishsam4887
Adventurer

Why aren't my products sold? Why my goods do not go among most people?. Why views less. What should I do with this?

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

no viwes no sells

I think Its Reasons such as over-pricing may be one of the reasons it does not sell and you have to build the best title to get more views because customers are searching products by keywords.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 5 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

no viwes no sells

You are drop shipping.  When you are doing that, you can expect many, many more sellers doing the same thing with the same items.  There's your competition.  

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

no viwes no sells

The problem is that you're dropshipping the same junk that a thousand other dropshippers are selling, but your junk is vastly overpriced compared to the other dropshippers. Check your prices against your competitors.

"Those who enter the arena unarmed or unprepared are quickly dispatched."
Message 3 of 11
latest reply

no viwes no sells

Reasons such as declining band quality and over-pricing may be one of the reasons it does not sell.

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

no viwes no sells

I think Its Reasons such as over-pricing may be one of the reasons it does not sell and you have to build the best title to get more views because customers are searching products by keywords.

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

no viwes no sells

How to build the best title ?.

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

no viwes no sells

ok

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

no viwes no sells

Yes I understand what you are saying

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

no viwes no sells

ishsam4887
Adventurer

I understand. Thank you for understanding me

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

no viwes no sells

What am I saying?

"Those who enter the arena unarmed or unprepared are quickly dispatched."
Message 10 of 11
latest reply

no viwes no sells

Firstly put famous and important keywords of item  because customers search using one or two words for search items. So, we need to put that words first for our title. After that put the item description of the title likewise Include the item's brand name, artist, or designer (both in title and specifics). Include item specifics! For instance, you can include the color, size, condition, and its model number. You should state exactly what your item is, even if your title repeats the category name

1. Use descriptive keywords to clearly and accurately convey what you're selling. 
  2. Include the item's brand name, artist, or designer.
  3. Include item specifics. 
  4. State exactly what your item is, even if your title repeats the category name.
  5. Don't use multiple synonyms or plurals.
Message 11 of 11
latest reply