Hobbies & Crafts
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can you help me identify some amazing needlework?

I found some amazing needlework at an estate sale!I've done some research, but just want to make sure that I describe it correctly.Is the last Harper's just fancy needlepoint? Embroidery?The Santa has some fancy stitching as well...Thank you so much ...

IMG_0094.jpg IMG_0138.jpg

Help Identifying Sewing Machine Attachment Cams Pretty Please

Hi, ya'll. I'm guessing this is the place to post this. I have a set of 24 vintage sewing machine cams but they are just in a cardboard box with the only writing being "Attachment Sewing Machine." They are all for different machine stitches, not embr...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 1 helpful

Vintage/Antique Coverlet Set ID help

Hello - Does anyone know what the stitching on this coverlet set is called? It is hand stitched and resembles chenille but the nubs are stiffer. Wondering the age as well.The piece over the pillows is one layer that lies on top. Is it still called a ...

HPIM1166 (2).JPG HPIM1172 (2).JPG

D.S. & CO.

WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE CAN GIVE ME ANY INFO ON THIS, I ACQUIRED 75 OF THESE AND NOT SURE ON WHERE TO START WITH POSTING THEM. THANK YOU

100_6888.JPG
User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Store Categories: how do you get the level 2 started? I did one years ago but forgot how? help TKS

How do you get the Level 2 Categories started? I did one years ago on my stamp singles but forgot how? I followed the info at the bottom of the page. Create a category and subcategory:•To create a category, click the Add Category button at the desire...

Filography arts

Hi I am berkan I am interested filograhy art. Filography, or string art is one of the oldest Ottoman arts that are used wires leather and pins to create complex images if you intrest in FİLOGRAPHY ART I can help you

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping Stampin Up Ink Pads in Heat

I'll be selling some Stampin' Up! brand ink pads. I live in southern California where it can get quite hot (113 the other day). Any precautions I should take shipping these pads?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

My listing has been removed: Trademark Violation - Unauthorized Item

I received a message telling me:"your listing was removed after the rights owner reported it as counterfeit. We urge you to contact the rights owner directly for more information about why they requested the removal of your listing and whether you ca...

Advice for new seller with homemade candles

Hello, i am new to eBay and I've been selling my candles I have no negative feedback but I noticed all my feedback comes from other sellers I bought items from ??! This is frustrating, people won't trust me unless I get feedback ? What are some helpf...