cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Westrim looper for Beaded Christmas Tree

Hello everyone:

I am looking to buy a westrim looper to make the miniature beaded christmas tree.  Please contact me if you have one to sell or know of one that I could buy.  I don't need the whole kit. 

Thank you,

Cindy

Message 1 of 44
latest reply
43 REPLIES 43

Re: Westrim looper for Beaded Christmas Tree

I can scan a picture of the looper if you want (with a ruler for scale).   I also have the original booklet I can scan and email.  The dowels are 1/4" diameter.  I am adding 2 more on mine as I liked them longer and I also made more branches for a fuller tree.

Message 31 of 44
latest reply

Where did he find instructions?  I would love to make one.

Message 32 of 44
latest reply

I would love a copy of the scanned instructions please.

thank you so much!! All the best to you this year!! 

Message 33 of 44
latest reply

I would love a copy as well, please? Bought the diy kit for my mom, but she lost the instructions.

Thank you so much!

Message 34 of 44
latest reply

Did you receive original instructions?  I would love a copy.
Thank you 

Message 35 of 44
latest reply

did you find the directions? I am in need of some also.

Message 36 of 44
latest reply

do you have the directions on how to use the looper?

Message 37 of 44
latest reply

would you be willing to share?

Message 38 of 44
latest reply

were you able to get some directions?

Message 39 of 44
latest reply

If you are still willing and able to do this

Please and thank you.

Message 40 of 44
latest reply

I am desperately looking for a copy of the Westrim Beaded Christmas Tree instruction booklet.  Do you by any chance still happen to have a copy?

Thank you!

Message 41 of 44
latest reply

FREE!!  Westrim Looper and Instructions 

For those looking for the instructions to make the looper, check 2/10/2017 for a post by Ckndi (that’s me).  I got a new phone and Apple signed me in and it created a new account. I asked EBAY to delete it and they deleted the wrong account, so my ID is a little different. For those of you who don’t want to make it yourself, I’ll be happy to make it for you. No charge, just pay for the dowel and the postage. 
I’m searching for my original instructions, but if you still haven’t received any, I can write them out and take pictures of each step.  I have been making the trees as gifts for over 20 years and have tweaked the original instructions. I’ll be happy to send the original instructions written by me, if I can’t find the pamphlet. It’s really not a book. I’ll also add my tweaked steps to it, but will let you know exactly what I changed and why. Again, no charge, just the postage. If you want to contact me. I’m NOT trying to sell anything outside of EBAY, just gifting you with these so that you can make your own tree, without being robbed by those taking advantage of the fact that the company no longer makes the kit.  I tend to forget to check this community for responses, but  I’ll be happy to help. 

Message 42 of 44
latest reply

I would also love all your instructions! My daughter just introduced me to these amazing beaded trees. Let me know what I owe for postage or other costs. 

Message 43 of 44
latest reply

Can you explain how to make the looper? With measurements! And what kind of beads do you buy to make these heirloom trees?

Message 44 of 44
latest reply