Historical Memorabilia
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Oregon Photographer patch ~ any info?

This looks like an official or police badge to me (blue and gold and wagon trains are on, like, everything) but I can't find any info. A google search shows lots of images of kids and pumpkin patches, nothing close, and Ebay listings show a lot of mi...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help Id WWll M.M.G. case?

Motor Machine Gun case? The person that owned this was stationed in Pearl Harbor in WW2. They are Wilt cases. I may be way off. But wanted to ask. Thanks

20190827_193430.jpg 20190827_193140.jpg 20190827_193233.jpg

Slow paying eBay payers

I work in live in a very populated area When a ebay auction I list ends I live and work with in a quarter mile from 3 shippers it I can look out my door and see the fedex hub the ups hub and the post office and my work is a mile or two from my house ...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Slow paying eBay buyer

I work in live in a very populated area When a ebay auction I list ends I live and work with in a quarter mile from 3 shippers it I can look out my door and see the fedex hub the ups hub and the post office and my work is a mile or two from my house ...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

German WWII Nazi Memorabilia

We would like to request eBay to have serious reconsideration for its policy to not to allow the sale of German Nazi memorabilia on the US eBay site.As a counter proposal would recommend that eBay allow only US / Canadian sellers and US / Canadian bu...

Fraternal Pin E of O ID

Oriental Theme Social/Fraternal Pin . Possibly a Sorority. Appears to have some age. Has the letters " E of O " on the front. No writing on the back. Any help greatly appreciated.

Help with a Hong Kong Badge or ???

Hoping someone recognizes what this may be? I bought an auction lot of obsolete law enforcement badges, pins and similar. This was among them. One of the badges is Hong Kong Police, anyone know what this is? Best I can find is it is a chinese golden ...

Militaria Collector's Corner

Hello and welcome to the Militaria Collector's Corner! This is a special thread dedicated to all who love collecting Militaria and would appreciate chatting with others who share this interest! We hope this dedicated little corner will give you a way...

Help identifying railroad pin

I found these pins with my uncles WWII paraphernalia. One is N.S. Meyer NY and is a regular pin with clasp. The other is B Hecker NY and is a screw type pin. I’ve scoured the internet with no luck. Can anyone identify these?

image.jpg
User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Century of Progress tea pot

A seller has a tea pot up for sale with a tie in to the 1933/34 Chicago Expo. Never seen anything like this before - certainly of interest. Anyone have further info on an object like this.

s-l1600.jpg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors