cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Combined SHIPPING & TRACKING I finally found the answer!

After many calls to eBay trying to fix the combined shipping and tracking for buyers who insist on paying for all items individually I finally figured out how to do it on my own!  If this has been a problem for you here is the fix!

Go to:  Selling Manager

Then:  Sold Listings

Check the boxes next to the items you would like to ship together.

Go to the button at the top of the page that says "shipping action" and choose the Print Shipping Labels & Invoices

On the next screen at the top it will recognize that these can be combined and give you an option to do so!! 

OMG!   I am so thrilled to have found this!!  Why can't the people on the phones at eBay tell you this?  They kept telling me that IF a person paid for items seperately then I had to ship them separately!  WHY????  Maybe they don't know that this can be done.  

Anyway hope this helps some of you that are looking for this fix too!

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Combined SHIPPING & TRACKING I finally found the answer!

Hello, yes customers are paying for multiple items 1 at a time because they are using their iphone or ipad to order with.  There is a major flaw in the those apps that won't let customers combine their orders or even ask for an invoice for multiple items.  Therefore, they can only buy 1 item at a time literally!!  I have lost a good chunk of business over it because they just want to use their phone or ipad like they can their computer and the app doesn't give them all the options that a computer does.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Now that I can combine the shipping I don't mind them paying one at time 🙂  I am Happy!

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Thanks, didn't know that.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply