cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with this Art Glass Vase Please

I know it has some age as my Great Grandmother Gave it to me. I have never seen anything even similar. It is 7" tall at the tall points and 5 1/2" at the lowest. Any info on this piece would be appreciated very much!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Help with this Art Glass Vase Please

Hello,

I am new to this group, I joined out of desperation. I am so tired of ebay accepting all of my buyers requests for returns. I have tons of art glass and I am not going to be able to continue on here. Nobody believes me when I say all art glass is signed by the maker. You need to spend time, and have good lighting and decent magnifying equipment. It is all marked. I made this discovery a couple of years ago. Just start looking, you will see. As for this piece in the question. I can see from the photos that there's info on there. Look at it with magnificatioin. On mkost pieces they put their marks in a place that will cause them to reflect all over the piece. Just start studying the vase and you see.

Barry 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Help with this Art Glass Vase Please

Have you tried searching for vase with applied flowers? It can give you many options such as Stevens Williams and other ideas.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply