cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authenticate a LOUIS VUITTON bag please

I acquired this bag but can not find anything like it. any help would be appreciated.DSC00184.JPG

DSC00185.JPGDSC00186.JPGDSC00187.JPGDSC00188.JPGDSC00189.JPGDSC00190.JPGDSC00191.JPGDSC00192.JPG

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Look at the way "PARIS" is lined up....or rather not line up. Looks like a knock off though. Just my personal opinion.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Definitely a knock off.  The hardware shouldn't be pitted or corroded and the interior fabric patterns should line up perfectly.  Exterior pattern should line up perfectly also.  No "off balance" on the squares should be evident.  The lining doesn't look familiar anyhow and neither does the chain.  LV uses high quality brass or stainless (I think) hardware.  Also you should see an identifier tag showing "made in France".  Just my thoughts - I'm no expert but I do own LV purchased from their physical store and the quality of this bag looks subpar.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Thank you both for your input. I could not find anything like this so was at a lose of where to even start.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

I dont think its authentic either, doesnt have the quality of a LV. But take this to the Fashion board, there are a couple of LV experts in there.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I have to agree with other people here. the louis Vuitton hardware and the inside interior does not seem genuine. 

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

It's fake, sorry.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply