cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authenticate Louis Vuitton Sac Plat

This LV was removed as fake however, every single bag from the same owners collection were authentic including the two bags listed now. And I believe this one is too but ebay says it is a fake and I can not relist it. The pattern lines up perfectly ie in between handles two stars and logo from other knows LV's, As well as the date code indicates a production date of: February 1995 in France which is the same time frame as the other LV bags from owner. I dont want to get into trouble listing the bag again but I believe it is real. I have more pics if needed.

Opinions please!

DSC02557.JPGDSC02561.JPGDSC02573.JPGDSC02593.JPGDSC02595.JPGDSC02596.JPGDSC02601.JPG

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Authenticate Louis Vuitton Sac Plat

Whatever you do...do NOT relist on ebay without their complete blessing. Tell them you can get them a COA if need be, and you can message me for the one I suggest. It's VERY reasonable.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Authentic vintage Sac Plat from Feb 1995 France😁

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Thanks for your opinion, appreciated. Any idea if they remove again what the punishment will be? and how do you appeal the removal if any one knows.

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Whatever you do...do NOT relist on ebay without their complete blessing. Tell them you can get them a COA if need be, and you can message me for the one I suggest. It's VERY reasonable.

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

I should just move my expensive bags and higher $$ items to a more friendly venue really. The fake Authentication service banged me already on another bag. Not that it was not authentic, it was rejected for the description or lack thereof so because ebay authentication is fake, they can not and will not offer a COA for a bag they just authenticated. How is that possible?

So now I have to pay a real authentication service to satisfy the fake authenticators at ebay??

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

It's under 10 bucks and worth it. Ebay authentication is a JOKE and they will break your heart. Just sell elsewhere and get it authenticated elsewhere...like i said, unless you have their TOTAL blessing, they will ding you again...sad!

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

I sorta figured, ok where do you go

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

As far as selling sites or authentication?

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Sorry, your Authenticator that you use, I contacted ebay and was told they would call me back with a decision, Im still waiting lol

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

If I have to pay $30 I plan to add it onto the cost and explain they will get a COA as opposed to what they will get from ebay. I know why they dont offer one, then they are not liable if an expensive bag should end up later being deemed a fake, they wont be responsible without a "written guarantee". No picture of the bag, no writing, no proof they ever saw the bag.

Message 10 of 10
latest reply