Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 25 helpful

They lie, they steal, they abandon

Rather than helping customers and assisting them, ebay is focused on doing whatever they can to squeeze every dime possible out of naive sellers and buyers. Even if it means lying and deceiving. It is a disgusting feeling to be taken advantage of by ...

hil am a newbie, l have just opened my online shop, l hope you guys help me to make sales…l would like to grow in this market…

It's Time to Verify Sellers

It's time for eBay to have some verification process that sellers have what they publicly claimed to have for sale. This nonsense of having people coming on their site and listing things they don't have is killing the spirit of online shopping...even...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 84 replies
  • 4 helpful

If I don't pay for "promoted" is it being hidden?! Common item w/ZERO views 15 days later.

Isn't the huge cut Ebay takes out of the total sale supposed to cover the cost of using their platform? Why do they "suggest" ANOTHER NINE PERCENT for "promoting"....? And why do a lot of my items (that are reasonably common, say 10 are always listed...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 24 replies
  • 3 helpful

No Feedback Removal For Sellers - UnAcceptable!!!!

I've had 100% positive feedback for 3 years until some old lady left a negative review because She doesn't know what size 3mm is vs 4mm even though there's a Photo in my listings that shows the bead sizes on a Ruler!!! I sent several photos proving w...

Change a BIN item to auction

I want to change some of my fixed price listings to auction style. I am a new seller and am trying some new things.Does anone have suggestions?

Paying shipping fees

Hi community! I couldn't find my original post: Hoping this creates change in a confusing Ebay 'counter offer' system. My original offer was for free shipping, my counter offer came to me " X + shipping" and I agreed. I put notes in the counter offer...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Getting scammed

Hi Everyone I’m new to the selling community and I have an order to a Portland, OR address that eBay doesn’t recognize. As such I googled buyers address and an old thread from 2023 popped up about this address scamming a seller of an iPhone. My buyer...

Feedback

I'm just getting back on Ebay as a seller after 20+ years sabbatical. I recently retired and I'm trying to sell a lot of the collectible stuff that's been in storage for the last 20 years. I have over 1600 feedback but for the last twenty years it is...

auctions. not a question

Right now I am challenging myself to push auctions hard, as long as I make non-work stuff my priority (gardening and reading mostly, gardening and swimming in the morning before I do any work). Sales were bonkers last night, including one particularl...

User avatar by Guide
  • 10 replies
  • 4 helpful

Looks Like A Bumpy Road Ahead

Now that eBay has released their Q1 report, sellers may wonder what's ahead for Q2 or Q3? From what I'm reading and watching, even from Lannone himself, it looks a little concerning. If you're struggling now as a seasoned seller, or if you're new to ...

Do many ask themselves why put in so much effort?

Added a listing with 22 images. All of the time & effort to make sure a seller can give as much detail as possible to the potential buyers. Potential buyers? Does not seem worth it at all when, after 5 days, no views. How many views will appear in a ...

Damaged item received during shipping

Buyer states necklace was damaged when received and requested a return. Ebay states I need to provide a shipping label at my expense. Isn't the shipper responsible for damages and shouldn't the buyer file a claim with usps? ( I used ground advantage ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors