New to selling on eBay
Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Product listing problem

"To maintain a safe trading environment, eBay places limits on the number of categories sellers can list in. Currently, you do not have required permission to sell in this category." This Msg show every time when i try to list any Product Please me t...

Resolved! I am a novice seller. I would like to ask what certifications are required for newly developed produ

I am a novice seller of pet supplies (handmade textile products). I would like to ask you what product certifications and procedures we need to obtain after we develop new pet textile products in order to sell them on eBay in compliance. I need your ...

Posters

How much can i get for an autographed jersey snd poster of jimmy butler snd michael jordan

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Weird Messages from Potential Buyers? (New Seller)

I'm a relatively new seller, and I put up an older gaming laptop for auction. I've gotten some weird messages and offers from some buyers, and I even blocked one of them. Is this normal for eBay or with higher value items? The only other item I've so...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

Listing error for new account

How long I would be allowed to start listing in eBay after open new account? I have verified my payoneer account with eBay & get approved. But would still get error when do listing. I have search some website it states need to wait eBay release offic...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors