cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

kate spade jewelry-help

If a seller has lots, earrings, watches, shoes, just lots of kate spade. I'm interested in some earrings, but is it bad etiquette to ask if authentic?

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

kate spade jewelry-help

Let's say you do ask the seller.

What makes you think if they are selling fakes, they will be stupid enough to admit it?

If you don't know KS well enough to know real from fake, I suggest you don't buy them anywhere but a KS retailer.

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

kate spade jewelry-help

@usros_bbdcy wrote:

If a seller has lots, earrings, watches, shoes, just lots of kate spade. I'm interested in some earrings, but is it bad etiquette to ask if authentic?

Check your board messages.

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

kate spade jewelry-help

I'm better off going directly. Here is a image though.061917k4.jpg061917k3.jpg061917k2.jpg

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

kate spade jewelry-help

Hi!

Did you check their feedback? And check where the items are coming from! I typically steer clear of items coming from China as I have purchased some fake items from there and it was a let down when I received because they said they were authentic. 

If that checks out, they could have just bought a ton wholesale and that is why they have so many 🙂

Best,

HH

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

kate spade jewelry-help

I think those look OK. My mom loves KS jewelry so I buy it for her from the outlet or the website. Its not super high quality in general but its cute and inexpensive. I'm not an expert but what is shown in those photos looks like what I get from them, dustbag, earring cards, earring backs, quality of settings & stones checks out.
Message 6 of 12
latest reply

kate spade jewelry-help

@fancypantzy wrote:
I think those look OK. My mom loves KS jewelry so I buy it for her from the outlet or the website. Its not super high quality in general but its cute and inexpensive. I'm not an expert but what is shown in those photos looks like what I get from them, dustbag, earring cards, earring backs, quality of settings & stones checks out.

I agree that they look fine too.

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

kate spade jewelry-help

These studs are fine, they are outlet items, so you won't be able to find these stud on the retail store or any department store.

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

kate spade jewelry-help

They look good to me!
Message 9 of 12
latest reply

kate spade jewelry-help

Have the seller take a picture of the back of the earrings. Check for the Spade stamp.
Message 10 of 12
latest reply

kate spade jewelry-help

@karenmsmithus wrote:
They look good to me!

This thread is from 2017. Please don't bump old threads as they tend to clutter up the board.

Thanks!

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

kate spade jewelry-help

Hello Everyone,

Due to the age of the thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish discuss a similar topic.

Thanks for understanding!

Message 12 of 12
latest reply