Fashion
This is your destination for insight into buying and selling apparel, jewelry, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gucci Princetown loafers/mules

Hello,Could anyone tell me about the Gucci Princetown mules? They have the Gucci Made in Italy stamped on the bottom. But some of them have the "R" with the circle around trademark above the Gucci and some do not have the R with the circle? Are they ...

Bye bye Gymboree

Never thought the day would come.... Any predictions on whether it would be good to get rid of gymboree items now or later?

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Louis Vuitton bag removed for trademark violation

I bought a Louis Vuitton bag from a lady that lives near me. I had my girlfriend who has worked at Nordstroms for 8 years authenticate it and tell me it's 100% real. I searched before I listed it and found several others that were both sold and selli...

Resolved! Help me identify what model/name this Louis Vuitton is please!

Hello everyone. I received this item as a gift. Having trouble Identifying what type/model it is. Have looked all over the internet and can not find one that looks like this! Can you please help me out! I’ve attached pictures. Thank you

DC56B593-7E41-4F6D-B0D5-5E93AB1C24BE.jpeg 38F98428-A4E6-4ADA-847C-1AFD150D8895.jpeg 1B8E9E9D-AA53-41B8-B566-0798B800D2E3.jpeg 92A03D2B-5F23-4FD9-AAF6-9F8A170872CF.jpeg

Authentic Coach - Buyer says it's fake. No returns. Know it's not fake, do I accept return or fight?

Do I fight the return? eBay recommend I accept this return even though I don't accept returns. Buyer claims Coach told him it's a fake. It's been authenticated, researched & I know it is not fake. What to do? Opinions please from experience sellers. ...

Why on earth are Coach bags so popular?

I see endless Threads on this Board all the time asking for information about that particular Brand. I don't get it. To me that brand has always consistef of plain boring designs. And I epeciallly dislike that dreary brown color they use most of the ...

Resolved! Authenticate Dooney & Bourke bag, please? Style name? Age?

Hi, I've had this bag for years and am just now getting around to selling it after using it lightly myself. But I bought it secondhand, so want to be sure it's real before listing it. Any information as to authenticity, style name, and approximate ag...

User avatar by Guide
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help Authenticating Gucci Wallet

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could determine if this vintage Gucci wallet is authentic or not? Thank you so much!

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

What To Do With Counterfeits

@blazebird Here ya go-I agree that this is an interesting topic and our forum is a good place to discuss it IMO I’ll start with my opinion: I guess my opinion is that my response varies with the item, the price and the circumstances. Again, I have gr...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

US to UK shoe sizes

Hi All, I have seen a great pair of Fossil shoes advertised as a US 8.5, UK 7.5, EUR 39 - am very confused as I am an UK 7.5 but am worried these will not fit and be too small - does anyone have any advice, no about these sizes? I would appreciate an...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Help With Chanel Handbag Authentication

I bought this 2nd hand and I'm pretty sure this is not an authentic Chanel. No serial number. No stamp. I've spent numerous hours investigating and looking for more info, and I'm just about at my wits end. If anyone could shed some light on this purs...

Is eBay's "Brand Type" categorization snobby?

One thing that really disgusts me is how eBay categorizes brands under "Brand Type" for its categorization of fashion brands. eBay's categorization of brands seems to be very snobby IMO. IZOD is definitely not a "Value" brand IMO, here is how I would...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors