Fashion
This is your destination for insight into buying and selling apparel, jewelry, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Warning!

Ignore and report a PM from member(s) looking for your "investment." A newbie is contacting boardies through PM with the following message: INVESTMENT NEDEDGood day Friend.I need your assistance to transfer $24.5Million USD from my bank to you for in...

Heads up

Vera Bradley is not only being faked now but being faked in quite a few styles. I was on one of the Asian wholesale retail sites and there are so many listings for "VB bag" . When you zoom in, the tag indeed says Vera Bradley. Also, no matter what si...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 11 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Please help identifying fake or authentic Estee Lauder

RE: 182765602540 I ended this listing because I had just sold (by accident and ignorance) a used bottle of fake COCO Chanel. Luckily the buyer who I trusted to know, was very nice and I gave her an immediate refund. But because I did not want to make...

Resolved! Burberry sweater?

I don't know the brand at all, but a friend asked me to sell this sweater. Before I list it, I'd like to confirm whether it's authentic, if anyone would know for sure? Thanks in advance!

IMG_0150.JPG IMG_0151.JPG IMG_0152.JPG IMG_0001.JPG

Resolved! Hurricane Irma

90% of Florida Sellers are up and running again,

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 20 replies
  • 1 helpful

Authenticity of Salvatore Ferragamo leather wallet

Hi I have a collection of designer wallets and Handbags that I have picked up from 2nd hand shops, flee markets and consignment shops over the years. Thinking of trying to sell some. I have this Salvatore Ferragamo Leather Zip Around wallet, and can ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful