Fashion
This is your destination for insight into buying and selling apparel, jewelry, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Coach 'Penelope' Authenticity

Hello Wise ones...I have a question that maybe a little hard to answer. I am contemplating the purchase of an older Black Coach Penelope Purse. The problem is, I have never seen one with such a long flap with this size and shape of the bag. My real p...

Resolved! Louis Vuitton authentication

I purchased a few days ago a Louis Vuitton Delightful Mm bag from a japanese seller. Please if someone could tell me if its authentic!!!! Thank you so much!!!

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help measuring "Let out" Inseam Room?? Dress Pants

Hey guys title says it all! I got the question "Good morning, Is there any extra "Let out" in the inseam?" and I have no idea how to reply. If someone could show me some pictures or explain to me how to measure that would be much appreciated! Thanks ...

Resolved! Help with this label.

Hello - can anyone help identify this clothing lable. It is in a Men's overcoat. There is a long list of SSSSS. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

help.png labels.png

Need help authenticating Coach briefcase

I am hoping someone can help me authenticate this Coach briefcase before I list it. If you need additional photos I will gladly provide. Also, if there is a model name, that would help. Thanks in advance.

IMG_6617.JPG IMG_6618.JPG IMG_6619.JPG IMG_E6619.JPG

Need Help Dating Coach Bag

This Coach leather bag appears to be very, very old. Any help with dating it would be much appreciated!

oldcoach1.jpg oldcoach2.jpg

Resolved! Seller sent wrong item help

I have been a buyer and seller on ebay for 9 years. I am learning as I go. I have had my issues as a seller but as a buyer I am not happy. I purchased a sweatshirt and as soon as it arrived I through it in the laundry basket. I finally got a chance t...

Help with name and info on this beautiful vintage Dooney

measures approx. 12.25"w x 9"h x 4"d strap drop is 11" made in italy the red white and blue tag number1 043062. name and any other infor you have. thanks again for all your hard work and your willingness to share it.

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Hello Monday!

Good day all! I have been pressing clothes and getting them ready for pics. Listed a few yesterday, only have 8 packages going out today from the weekend. NO sales today :>(. Company is coming over today, not looking forward to it. I need to be listi...

Can anyone please help me with these?

what are these called? I think they are button to be put with regular buttons to enhance the shirts but what is the name for them? Thank you in advance for any help!!

P1260499.JPG P1240923.JPG P1240932.JPG

Louis Vuitton Sac Plat

Hello guys can u help me please to know if this Louis Vuitton bag is real authentic thank you