Fashion
This is your destination for insight into buying and selling apparel, jewelry, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buying

I paid for 6pcs hand bag set for almost 10pieces didnt recieve a single item and couldnt contact the seller at the same time the item image is invisible in buy list .. Need help

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Western Handbags Search

Hi all. Not sure where I should post this but on the new app I made my fashion selections that i'm interested in and I get very irrelevant results. I attached pics as an example. In the first pic, I click on "Western Style Bags". The second picture i...

Resolved! What is this Sterling Silver Mark this Lobster Claw Clasp?

Hi, everyone.I need help identifying a sterling silver mark. There is a pic of it attached. Within the lobster claw clasp one side of it is 925, flip it over and there is a triangle with either another triangle in it or a uppercase "A". After the tri...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Louis Vuitton Scarf authentication

Please can anyine give me their thoughts? I only deal wiht handbags in LV so I am just not sure!

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Vintage Coach Purse Authenticity

Hello Wise ones again. I have a Coach bag that appears authentic but the numbers are wrong. # 5DH-4132. Mahogany, Made in USA. Its L:12"- Height -9-1/2" By 3". Fonts may be a bit large, pics arent the greatest. If its authentic, I'd also like to know...

Is this Coach purse real?

I found this beautiful Coach purse but I have a question; how does one go about knowing if a Coach piece is real? I've seen loads of tutorials online about this topic but I wanted to ask if any of you experienced folks out there have any tips and tri...

Resolved! Buyer Scam

I have sold a brand new LV mini palm springs backpack on ebay (please see link below) and I had no return policy on this items and all my brand new luxury handbag listing. https://www.ebay.com/itm/122753903099?ssPageName=STRK:MEREX:IT The buyer recei...

• 23 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fake chanel?

I got this chanel card holder under the impression that it would be caviar leather (Chanel leather usually comes in caviar or lambskin). I got this cardholder that has “chanel embossed” all over it. I have never seen this textured before and honestly...

B42BF7F4-6C38-4916-8586-264F1C4A1D78.png
  • 22 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! 2 my listings of Yeezy Boost 350 was removed. What's wrong?

Hello everybody. Today morning I was confused to see a message from eBay that my listings was removed. I have two pairs of Yeezy Boost which I've got as a gift few years ago. Now I decided to sell them because I don't need them. Hundreds of the same ...

Resolved! Dolce & Gabbana Staff label?

Hi there, I deal almost exclusively in vintage clothing and don't have much experience when it comes to designer. Does anyone know about this label? Is this something a staff member would have worn as the label seems to indicate? I saw a similar ques...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors