Fashion
This is your destination for insight into buying and selling apparel, jewelry, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Feedback

I have tried several times to leave feedback… Positive… For my seller but when I try to submit the submit button is ghosted.

Chanel WOC, gift for wife, authentic?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/100-AUTHENTIC-CHANEL-BLACK-WALLET-ON-CHAIN-CAVIAR-LEATHER-SHOULDER-BAG/113906000260?_trkparms=aid%3D555021%26algo%3DPL.SIMRVI%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D40719%26meid%3D1a864d334bed406a99b549846d57710d%26pid%3D100752%26rk%3D3%26rkt%3D19...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Are these authentic Louis Vuittons? Is there a way to verify?

I have these bags that appear to be Louis Vuittons, far as I can tell. They're very beat up, so I listed them for a low price. eBay removed the listings immediately and accused me of selling counterfeits. Am I missing something? Is there something th...

20191209_125236_Film3.jpg 20191209_125432_Film3.jpg 20191209_125538_Film3.jpg 20191209_125601_Film3.jpg

Resolved! Authentic coach ketfobs and hangtag?

Good morning wise ones. Can you tell me if these items are authentic? They all say coach leatherware, and the hangtag is very thick. Thanks, URL included. https://www.ebay.com/itm/034-Vintage-034-Coach-Leather-Ware-Key-Chain-Lot-Of-3-Key-Rings-Button...

Fake Tory Burch Emerson Crossbody

I just bought a Tory Burch Emerson Crossbody Clutch and I'm not sure it's real. Does anyone know if the zipper pull is supposed to be stamped? This one isn't stamped and everything feels so cheap.

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Coach vintage authentic Murphy Bag?

Good evening Wise ones. Leaving a URL here Thankshttps://www.ebay.com/itm/BROWN-LEATHER-VINTAGE-COACH-MURPHY-WILLIS-CROSSBODY-HANDBAG-9930/293369593200?hash=item444e30bd70:g:LUQAAOSwUCFd7r5~

LOUIS VUITTON MONOGRAM TIE AUTHENTICITY

Hey guys I was referred to post on to here by another eBay seller. I was told there were some tie experts on here! I bought a LV Monogram tie for my dad for his birthday just the other day, wanted to see if anyone could authenticate it before giving ...

Resolved! Need help with a color.

I wanted to call it dark maroon, but no one searches for maroon, what else can I call this ?

Resolved! Coach bag verification

I want to have a Coach bag verified and I don't know how to post a message 'there'. Not sure where 'there' is. If anyone can help I'd appreciate it. Thank you.

Resolved! Vintage Coach verification

Here is another bag. Again, thank you very much for your expertise. Measurements - About 8" tall...11 1/2 " wide...4 1/2 front to back on bottom

Resolved! New York City Coach bag?

Good Morning Wise Ones. I am wondering about the authenticity of this bag. Sorry I only have 3 pics. Thank You.

Resolved! Authentic Coach scooter bag?

HelloHere's another bag I don't believe is authentic but would like your opinion please and thank you! Hangtag real thick, creed not looking too good, turnlock or leather.

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Authenticating Chanel clothing (Is this t-shirt real or fake?)

Hello all! I obtained this (maybe) Chanel t-shirt and am not sure of it's authenticity. The fabric is great quality and the embroidery, stitching, and fabric tag look very authentic, however the interior brand tag at the neck is sewn on in a strange ...

IMG_9818.jpg IMG_9819.jpg IMG_9822.jpg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors