cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roger Vivier shoes - any help appreciated

Hello -

Any Roger Vivier experts?  Wondering if these are ever duplicated.  Thank you!

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Yes they are faked. I need better pics of the interior finishing. Spread the heel on the inside and show me the area where the lining at the heel meets the lining at the side-it’s in shadow on your pic. Also a better shot showing me where the side lining meets the top. What I can see looks OK but the other pictures are needed (for me at least).

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

Jsales0... Great to see your name.   Thank you.   Please let me know ii f I'm misunderstanding shots needed.   Thank You!

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

They look ok to me. Wait for others since I don’t own any anymore and they are faked but the satin looks really clean and well wrapped. Wish I still did but haven’t had any since Roger was still alive and they were a full size smaller than I wear now sadly. I knew him and hung out at his Madison Ave. store. IMO his shoes were the absolute most gorgeous of them all. 

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

Interesting story! Thank you so much for chiming in. Have a great day and appreciate your help as usual.

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

"Women's Size 37" is certainly strange language to find on a pair of shoes by a luxury shoe design house.

Debora

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

@debora_34_ wrote:

"Women's Size 37" is certainly strange language to find on a pair of shoes by a luxury shoe design house.

Debora

LOL! That was my thought too but since @jsales0 didn't mention it, I figured that's how RV shoes were made. But yeah, odd. 

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

Thank you

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

Interesting. I just saw a bunch of the same designer with the box or dust bag with the same wording on the bottom.

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

Yes odd, but correct. Vivier is owned by Tods and that same thing is done there too since they makes both men’s and women’s. I just thought the interior stamp was not stitched anymore so I’d like others who know the brand to look and check out interior stamp and sole stamp.

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

Very interesting. Thank you again.

Message 11 of 11
latest reply