Did you mean: 

One more please

Here is the other one. Thanks so much!cc4.jpgcc5.jpgcc6.jpg

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

One more please

It's fine.  Patent leather is a PITA to photograph! If you plan to list the bag, photograph without flash or take the picture with the creed patch at a slight angle so you don't get the flash glare. 

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

One more please

The full serial number isnt readable and there arent any measurements. I only have a few words of information about style 9779 so I can't even tell if that one matches the few details I have. The lining looks genuine but the creed patch looks lopsided in the photos so that bothers me. If its really stamped AND sewn as crooked as it looks I wouldnt be comfortable authenticating it. There just arent enough details or clear photos.

"On the Internet, no one knows if youre a dog.
EVERYONE knows if youre an idiot."
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

One more please

Thanks, The bag is approx. 10.5x9 The patch is stamped and sewn in. The lining wasnt laid flat, maybe thats why it looked lopsided. here are a few more picturescccc1111.jpgcccc2222.jpgcccc3333.jpg

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

One more please

It's fine.  Patent leather is a PITA to photograph! If you plan to list the bag, photograph without flash or take the picture with the creed patch at a slight angle so you don't get the flash glare. 

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

One more please

Thank you very much.  😊

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

One more please

Thanks for the photos.

The style is called a Retro Gallery Leather Tote, thats the only information in my files on it.

"On the Internet, no one knows if youre a dog.
EVERYONE knows if youre an idiot."
Message 6 of 6
latest reply