Did you mean: 

One more please

Here is the other one. Thanks so much!cc4.jpgcc5.jpgcc6.jpg

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: One more please

It's fine.  Patent leather is a PITA to photograph! If you plan to list the bag, photograph without flash or take the picture with the creed patch at a slight angle so you don't get the flash glare. 

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

The full serial number isnt readable and there arent any measurements. I only have a few words of information about style 9779 so I can't even tell if that one matches the few details I have. The lining looks genuine but the creed patch looks lopsided in the photos so that bothers me. If its really stamped AND sewn as crooked as it looks I wouldnt be comfortable authenticating it. There just arent enough details or clear photos.

"On the Internet, no one knows if youre a dog.
EVERYONE knows if youre an idiot."
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Thanks, The bag is approx. 10.5x9 The patch is stamped and sewn in. The lining wasnt laid flat, maybe thats why it looked lopsided. here are a few more picturescccc1111.jpgcccc2222.jpgcccc3333.jpg

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

It's fine.  Patent leather is a PITA to photograph! If you plan to list the bag, photograph without flash or take the picture with the creed patch at a slight angle so you don't get the flash glare. 

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Thank you very much.  😊

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Thanks for the photos.

The style is called a Retro Gallery Leather Tote, thats the only information in my files on it.

"On the Internet, no one knows if youre a dog.
EVERYONE knows if youre an idiot."
Message 6 of 6
latest reply